Subject: Last Call For A Framework for Fibre Channel MIBs Informational RFC

From: "Murali Rajagopal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:55:22 -0700

The authors of the the draft document "A Framework for Fibre Channel MIBs",
believe that
the document is ready for submission for INFORMATIONAL RFC consideration.

This is the Last Call for any comments. Please submit any comments you may
have to the reflector before Oct 15, 2000.

Regards,

Murali Rajagopal

IPFC WG Chair

LightSand Communications

[email-masked]

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:12:11 +0200

>>>>> Murali Rajagopal writes:

Murali> The authors of the the draft document "A Framework for Fibre
Murali> Channel MIBs", believe that the document is ready for
Murali> submission for INFORMATIONAL RFC consideration.

Murali> This is the Last Call for any comments. Please submit any
Murali> comments you may have to the reflector before Oct 15, 2000.

You should indicate which version of the document you are starting
last call for. I guess it is <draft-ietf-ipfc-mib-framework-03.txt>
but I just wanted to make sure we all read the same document.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>

---

From: "Mark A. Carlson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 07:57:50 -0600

Yes. That is the latest.

-- mark