Subject: IPFC WG Last Call for draft-ietf-ipfc-fcmgmt-int-mib-06.txt

From: "Murali Rajagopal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:16:27 -0800

This is the Last WG Call for the Fibre Channel Management Framework
Integration MIB draft version 06.txt.
Please send your any comments you may have to the ipfc reflector by COB
March 31.

Reagrds,

Murali Rajagopal
IPFC WG Chair

****************************************************************************
*******
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over Fibre Channel Working Group of the
IETF.

	Title		: Fibre Channel Management Framework Integration MIB
	Author(s)	: S. Blumenau
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfc-fcmgmt-int-mib-06.txt
	Pages		: 54
	Date		: 28-Feb-01

The goal of this document is to fill in missing pieces necessary
to enable an enterprise class storage network. One of the more
important features of an enterprise class storage network is
management; this document gives a framework MIB that will provide
an integrated management environment for the enterprise customer.
An enterprise class storage network is comprised of elements
(i.e., hubs, switches, converters, gateways, and HBAs) that are
developed by many different vendors. The large number of vendors
that can exist in a storage network makes mangement a very hard
and complicated problem. The main goal of this document's MIB is
to enable interoperability among the various vendors involved in
the Fibre Channel marketplace.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfc-fcmgmt-int-mib-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipfc-fcmgmt-int-mib-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfc-fcmgmt-int-mib-06.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfc-fcmgmt-int-mib-06.txt