Subject: [ipfix] Changes to IPFIX Dallas agenda ..

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:42:10 +1300

Hi all:

The 'official,' i.e. the most current, version of our meeting agenda
is on our IETF ageanda page, at     
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/agenda/ipfix.txt
(or you can find it via the meeting | Session Agendas and Presentations
pages).

Do please send me any corrections or requests for changes,
I'll update the 'official' version.

Cheers, Nevil

PS: As authors/presenters send me their slides, I'll post them on
    our 'Session Agendas and Presentations' page.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland http://www.auckland.ac.nz

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/