Subject: [ipfix] New draft: draft-bclaise-ipfix-reliability-01.txt

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:34:46 -0600

Dear all,

We posted a new version of draft-bclaise-ipfix-reliability before the 
deadline.
However, trying to be a perfectionist, I made a mistake: I tried to 
correct the file name from draft-bclaise-ipfix-reliability to 
draft-claise-ipfix-reliability.
That confused the internet draft administrators, as no matching file 
name was found. Sorry for this "mistake"
conclusion: the internet draft, even if posted before the deadline, is 
not available.

You can now find a copy at 
http://www.employees.org/~bclaise/public_files/draft-bclaise-ipfix-reliability-01.txt

The major improvement is that RSERPOOL has been added.

Regards, Benoit.

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/