Subject: [ipfix] Todays meeting ...

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 05:15:12 +1200

The IPFIX meeting is scheduled today, Wednesday 22 March, 1300-1500,
in the Monet Ballroom.

If you're using jabber, the room is [email-masked]

Presentation slides (sent to me so far) are at  
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=65
(search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

See you there ...

Cheers, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7453      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland http://www.auckland.ac.nz

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/