Subject: [IPFIX] IPFIX mailing list has moved

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 05:47:07 +1200

Hi all:

Following on from our Montreal meeting, new charter and new co-chairs,
we've moved the IPFIX list.  It's now
   [email-masked]

At this point the archives are still at the old site, but we're
working on getting it moved!

Cheers, Nevil
IPFIX co-chair

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7453      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland http://www.auckland.ac.nz

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: Jeroen Massar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 20:21:10 +0200

> working on getting it moved!

The current archive needs to be purged still, it seems a lot of male (or 
does that stuff do "positive" things for the ladies) body enhancement 
advertisements got through before it got really activated ;)

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipfix/current/index.html

Greets,
  Jeroen

---

From: Jeroen Massar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 20:21:10 +0200

Greets,
  Jeroen