Subject: [IPFIX] IPFIX at FloCon 2006, Vancouver, WA, US: Call for Participation

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:35:29 -0400

Greetings, all.

There will be an IPFIX "mini-track" of sorts at FloCon 2006, October
10-12, 2006, at the Hilton in Vancouver, Washington, USA (suburban
Portland, Oregon). This is the workshop that in 2005 led to the
current IPFIX biflow work. See http://www.cert.org/flocon for details.

There will be an IPFIX panel on Tuesday, October 10, and a BoF
session Tuesday evening to discuss topics related to the protocol.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite those in the working
group and the IPFIX development community at large to discuss or briefly
present current work related to the standard with those in the
security-oriented flow collection and analysis community who will be
in attendance at the workshop.

Please contact me ([email-masked]) if you have interest in speaking on the
panel to discuss your proposal.

Thanks, and regards,

Brian

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix