Subject: [IPFIX] IPfix implementation

From: Jonas Arnsmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:50:13 +0100

Hi,

I am currently implementing an IPfix simulation using the Reliable
Server Pooling Framework [1] using the discrete event simulation system
Omnet++ [2]
During my research on the internet I was unable to find an opensource
implementation of the IPfix protocol. Does someone on this list know of
such a project? I would like to perform some general IPfix tests with
a working "prototype"...

Thank you so much in advance!

Regards,

Jonas Arnsmann
Bsc. Network Systems Engineering
University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany

[1] http://tdrwww.exp-math.uni-essen.de/dreibholz/rserpool/
[2] http://www.omnetpp.org

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix