Subject: I'm definitely interested in hearing how the HIIT goes, I've not worked it into my workout plan, but have read about it and people seem to like it.

From: "Vivian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 00:05:25 +0200

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

;)Yes, the following weekend. The 13 bean soup is so much better this
time around. But yeah, we should do something next weekend. )(Post a new
comment) haikulobster 2007-04-02 11:03 am UTC (link) Have a great first
day at school!
(Reply to this) (Parent) (Thread) bittergourd 2007-03-30 08:22 pm UTC
(link) Sunday the 15th it is then. School: 1 week down, 10 to go.
I hope this weekend fixes that. and now that BSG isn't airing anymore,
we don't have ANYTHING going on 'cept PJs that day.
It'll take some practice, with all the gear-shifting and whatnot, but
I'm going to try 30 seconds of intense "sprinting" followed by however
long it takes to recover. The irritation comes from the fact that people
don't know how to parallel park! Especially bean soup for some reason.
Speaking of whom, neither my brother nor I have heard from my mother in
months.
But that's just a guess. That's what I get for carting around all of my
books, plus the karaoke laptop for Jason, plus a bunch of work-food for
the week. Try slicing it up with a not extremely sharp knife.
JosieNutter vs josienutterNot sure. (Reply to this)  sachiness
2007-04-08 05:35 pm UTC (link) quick question josie, does your soup mix
come with a flavoring packet? It's only going to get worse as the
weather gets nicer. The dense texture ultimately squicks me out too
much. (Reply to this) (Parent) (Thread) bittergourd 2007-03-30 08:22 pm
UTC (link) Sunday the 15th it is then.
sorry about your bike. I'm busy BOTH nights. I would guess someone
drunkenly trying to park jumped up on the curb and hit it, but the post
it was attached to didn't look fucked up. when you draw that line out
from the center of the circle at that angle, cos is your X value, and
sin is your Y value. I do love it so very much :D(Reply to this)
(Thread) josienutter 2007-04-03 10:31 pm UTC (link) Ah, I should have
expected you to have one already!
It will all work out fine, but sheesh.
This is on the East Side of Providence, and there is NO PARKING
anywhere. Ain't no way I'm riding more than a few miles at a time
without my clip-ins. I filled out a suggestion card here last week,
asking HR to pleasepleaseplease help us find a better solution.
thanks to you both for coming to my party.
It would be so nice to open that area up a little bit more.