Subject: System error code: [2] 1310: Error attempting to create the destination file: [3].

From: "Theresa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:32:09 +0200

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

1320: The specified path is too long: '[2]' 1321: The Installer has
insufficient privileges to modify this file: [2].
"He was never tested for HIV, so you cannot say he died of AIDS," she
said. Mr Bakhressa had said that Ms Ahmed concealed some property when
they were dividing the estate after their divorce.
Until now it has been necessary to write a script to gather information
from WMI.
Many rape services are in the casualty section of hospitals.
"At that age they can still easily change, while at primary school a
child is already able to inflict violence," he told IPS. It is insecure
and the living conditions are not good.
They ask them what it means to them to be a man Many South Africans
still have in mind that they have to act like 'real men', which to them
means not to cry or show any weakness," Raletsemo told IPS.
Speaking at the inauguration ceremony, the head of the branch office of
the Ministry of Education in Gash-Barka region, Mr. Automatic Software
installation,Network access installation and configuration.