Subject: rowdiness talented

From: Ottilia Poe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 13:05:48 -0400

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

GCLS does some truly fantastic work in the Geelong community and it is
great that Deakin law students can become involved and help out.
WorkingForChange-Iraq is the new Korea?

While America goes crazy for Apple's iPhone, us UK types can't help but
feel a little left out.

It does look good, well, in an Apple kind of way, but thats not enough.
As first year representatives, Lauren and Slavko were fantastic and
helped get the first year law students involved in all the DLSS events.
Cray to Present at C. Reading comprehension, vocabulary builders and
conversation starters.
In light of past criticism that there have not been enough lawyers in
attendance, this year we had a perfect ratio of lawyers to students.

IBM provides no assurances that any reported problems will be resolved
by IBM, even if IBM elects to provide information with the goal of
addressing a problem.
The award recognizes both Dr.

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in these
press releases please contact the company listed in the press release.

Treasury Annual Report  at  Deakin Law Students Society Deakin Law
Students Society Representing law students at the Geelong Campus of
Deakin University.

The mailing list and the DLSS Dossier are great resources for local
Geelong businesses to be able to promote themselves to Deakin Students.
Functions Portfolio Under the leadership of Katharine Allen, and
assisted by Ben Favaro, our Functions Portfolio further entrenched our
reputation for delivering the best functions at the university. I hope
you'll look around. Cool Promotion for Oklahoma PhotographersSend a
photo via email of yourself wearing your Jeremiah's Club shirt at an
unusual location.

Does reusing bottles use less energy? Joe and Judy invite everyone to
visit them and enjoy the patio. Dick Cheney is the boss.