Subject: Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.

From: Dolly K. Duran <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:15:29 -0400

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

This really helped on my journey to the bottom of the Grand Canyon last
year.

Around that temperature or below outside - open windows and doors to
cool the place.
The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop.

It'll also make you feel like you're living in a cave or bunker. Here
comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come from
no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several remixes,
and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show.

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show.

I need all the preservatives I can get. Definitely worth a look if you
make a lot of ppt files and may want to make them more globally
accessible. Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and
enjoy. Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their
position on the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!

Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.
It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.