Subject: The once-lucrative market gardening sector has proved disastrously unprofitable, as goods crossings have remained closed and produce has had to be thrown away.

From: Juliet J. Hardin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:38:40 +0530

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

"They are everywhere," he said in exasperation. We don't know who they
are, because they all wear the same uniform and they cover their faces.

I cannot imagine how it must feel to be sitting in your own home, and
suddenly come under attack by extremists.

We found little faith in the police amongst the shoppers in the Nablus
market. Israeli shelling and rocket attacks, meanwhile, which Israel
says are meant to stop the rocket fire, have killed dozens of Gazans,
including many civilians. I showed them my ID and my news card. Here in
Rafah it is quiet, but it's still not safe to go around. So for a few
metres I faced them as I walked away and kept eye contact. Funerals have
been going on this afternoon.
What if I'd ended up being paralysed by that stupid young man?

I fought the Israelis with them.

We had to protect ourselves. We have nothing Yousef Uzreel  Nablus
police chief The West Bank town of Nablus has often been likened to the
Wild West. "Let's shoot him in the legs," said the other.
The Lebanese government sees the hand of Syria behind Fatah al-Islam.
You will hear complaints at bus stops all over town. "I said to him
look, if you bring me a code of Jewish law and show me where it's
written that I have to sit at the back of the bus I'll move. They are
still a couple caught in the middle of the Israeli Palestinian conflict.
Condoleezza Rice said the meeting had been "useful and productive".

However, it was obliged by international pressure to abandon the plan
and it handed over responsibility for the border to Egypt. People are
under tremendous psychological stress. His gang is among those staging
street battles with the Nablus police. Here in Nahr al-Bared camp, the
people are so lovely and they live in peace.

And we couldn't do anything about it.

"I used to be one of them.

I think it was a sniper's bullet, because it came from very high. The
sunlight is so harsh you have to squint to look at the view. Although
they rarely kill, they are designed to.

Quickly I realized that it must have been a religious group that don't
sit together. We go up onto the roof of their village home. However, one
time I got lost in one of those religious streets. However, it was
obliged by international pressure to abandon the plan and it handed over
responsibility for the border to Egypt.
Officially goods can enter from Egypt by the Kerem Shalom crossing and
from Israel via the Sufa and Karni crossings, both of which are
controlled by the Israeli army.

First they tried to live in Israel, but the Israeli authorities would
not allow Osama to join his wife there.

The streets are full of masked, armed men - some are positioned on roof
tops, it's too dangerous to go out.
I know how they think, how they feel, what they need," he says. They
kept the other guy - I don't know what happened to him. The country's
proximity to Israel - and the presence of a large number of Palestinian
refugees on its soil - mean it is also intimately tied to the
Arab-Israeli dispute.