Subject: This indicates that the supply chain is now widely accepted as a critical enabler of the business agenda with support from the board-room down.

From: Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 05:33:06 -0500

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

The Element overcomes one of the primary difficulties with Bluetooth
devices. Creation of a virtual warehouse for real time stock management.

Positioned as an add-on device, the Element adds RFID capability to any
application at a cost well below a full PDA Handheld RFID reader. The
MTCs enable enterprise executives and independent software vendors to
envision, architect and evaluate customised IT solutions before making
an investment. The self-diagnosing computer that learns from its
mistakes - LogisticsIT.

Mobile PDA solution for in-store operations, Aldata G. A dense reader
environment is one where multiple RFID readers are located in close
proximity to each other, for example in an RFID enabled warehouse or
distribution centre.

NET Framework, enabling a rich user experience and optimal flexibility.
Britannia Health Products Ltd.
Without a hard drive all moving parts are eliminated, the tablet is
designed to work in harsher environments than comparable devices. Epicor
solutions provide the scalability and flexibility to meet today's
business challenges, while empowering enterprises for even greater
success tomorrow.

of Japan and Wonderware, a business unit of Invensys, whose products are
marketed and supported in the UK by Cheadle based Wonderware United
Kingdom, have signed a new software alliance agreement.

If you chance upon a new mail in your mailbox with any of these lines in
its subject field, carrying an attachment, apply caution! Major Auto
Parts Manufacturer Implements Blue ERP SolutionBlue Fountain has
implemented a Blue ERP solution for a Brussels based major Japanese
automotive parts manufacturer, Koito Europe NV.

"Our previous barcode printers had no internal network card, so each
site had to be managed locally and it was very difficult to control the
whole printing estate.

, a leading provider of Supply Chain Execution solutions, has appointed
Brian Thorn as Vice President of Sales for its SAP Services business
worldwide.
A dense reader environment is one where multiple RFID readers are
located in close proximity to each other, for example in an RFID enabled
warehouse or distribution centre. When used for tracking assets RFID can
greatly reduce the loss or misplacement of goods, minimise shrinkage and
provide additional security for tagged items. Increasingly, customers
are requesting the entry of invoice data into online invoice processing
systems, which is proving particularly time-consuming.

They are normally relatively expensive. Companies keep confidential
information in their computers or email accounts.
In line with the existing Aldata G.
The MTCs enable enterprise executives and independent software vendors
to envision, architect and evaluate customised IT solutions before
making an investment. E pedigree, pharmaceutical, event ticketing and
airline baggage tagging will also see business benefits. There are no
tight controls on where an RFID tag should be positioned.

The Wonderware Historian software includes advanced data storage,
filtering or compression, and multiple retrieval modes. RedPrairie
customers benefit with reduced cost of deployment, easier integration
with other products and a fully supported standard implementation
platform from IBM. Epicor solutions provide the scalability and
flexibility to meet today's business challenges, while empowering
enterprises for even greater success tomorrow. For a home user, it can
cost dear by way of theft of credit card and bank accounts, e-wallets
and online game accounts. System Structure  Benefits . RedPrairie
customers benefit with reduced cost of deployment, easier integration
with other products and a fully supported standard implementation
platform from IBM.