Subject: fiesta drawl

From: Stinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:59:45 -0500

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

Flight of the Buffalo is different in that it is written from a more
realistic and practical point of view where making change happen, means
making people change or changing the people. So the Cambridge University
careers advisor was wrong? The negative forces in play are very hard to
resist. The momentum always lies with the chief executive who puts
forward a grand strategy because rejection by the board implies a lack
of confidence in the boss.

Another reason is that a used adjective was joined with a used noun. The
writing style is measured, mature, and accessible.
At the same time, many people have this intense drive, when touched in
the right way, to work for absolutely nothing.

Susan Bloch is an experienced leadership coach with high-level clients
in blue-chip companies. The hard managers possess the mandate and the
duty to discipline their subordinates, close redundant activities,
dispose of whole businesses, move people from job to job, and so on.

There has to be profitability and there must be cost control.

Flight of the Buffalo is easy to read and is a book that I would
strongly recommend to anyone interested in improving their leadership
skills.