Subject: [IPFIX] Please post draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-01.txt

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:24:02 +0200

Hi,

Please publish the following document as Internet Draft:

ftp://ftp.netlab.nec.de/pub/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-01.txt

Please announce the I-D ACTION also to the ipfix mailing list at
[email-masked]

Thank you,

    Juergen
-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]       Tel: +49 6221 4342-115
NEC Europe Limited,    Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 4342-155
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.netlab.nec.de
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL, UK
Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix