Subject: forsaken leprous

From: Frances C. Ponce <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 02:09:39 -0700

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

They are certainly divisive.

That's OK, I really can't expect somebody who likely gets hundreds of
real e-mails every day to focus on one quirky lady.
I was supposed to buy his full package without question.
So I went, and read, and drank that particular Kool-aid.

As a woman of education and influence, I feel diminished and insulted by
events such as BlogHer, because that is precisely what they are designed
to do.
Now it would be great if you would do the same.

Feminism has always been about division, and disdain for those who will
not believe.

Even though we've exchanged a few e-mails over time, he still isn't
quite sure who I am. That's called flash fiction.
I have been asked to support this action, and have ignored all requests.
My decision to discontinue posting here is actually far more positive
than it may seem. Even though we've exchanged a few e-mails over time,
he still isn't quite sure who I am.
Now it would be great if you would do the same. All that happened with
Len was that he lost his kids, and lost his health.
Today there are far more effective ways to influence public opinion.
Being a non-programmer myself, i wondered why it was this kind of deep
geek lore merited a place among media references.