Subject: [IPFIX] Last Call: draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol (Specification of the IPFIX Protocol for the Exchange of IP Traffic Flow Information) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:16:45 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG 
(ipfix) to consider the following document:

- 'Specification of the IPFIX Protocol for the Exchange of IP Traffic 
   Flow Information '
   <draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-26.txt> as a Proposed Standard

A previous version draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-24.txt of this draft was
already approved by the IESG. The IPFIX WG decided to make changes to that
version of the document with the principal goal of removing the SCTP
stream 0 restriction. Reviews should focus on the changes since
draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-26.txt which are mentioned in an editorial note
currently placed after the Table of Contents.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-09-20. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-26.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=10472&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix