Subject: [IPFIX] WGLC starts for MIBl draft

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 05:45:58 +1300

Hi all:

As discussed at our meet ing in Philadelphia, this is the start
of the Working Group Las Call for draft-dietz-ipfix-mib-03.txt.

Please read the draft, and send any comments/suggestions to the
IPFIX list.  Beter still, write a brief review of it and email
that to me before the WGLC ends.

This WGLC will end on Friday, 4 April 08

Cheers, Nevil

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:31:15 +0100

I guess that what is meant here is actually draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-03.txt!

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> On Behalf Of Nevil Brownlee
> Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 6:46 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [IPFIX] WGLC starts for MIBl draft
> 
> 
> Hi all:
> 
> As discussed at our meet ing in Philadelphia, this is the 
> start of the Working Group Las Call for draft-dietz-ipfix-mib-03.txt.
> 
> Please read the draft, and send any comments/suggestions to 
> the IPFIX list.  Beter still, write a brief review of it and 
> email that to me before the WGLC ends.
>

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:31:15 +0100

Dan

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:26:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dan:

Oops, yes,  draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-03.txt it is.

Thanks, Nevil

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Nevil Brownlee                     Internet Researcher
    Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941          CAIDA, San Diego

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008, Romascanu, Dan (Dan) wrote:

>> -------------------------------------------From [email-masked]  Mon Mar 24 09:29:03 2008
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:26:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
To: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [IPFIX] WGLC starts for MIBl draft
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi Dan:

Oops, yes,  draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-03.txt it is.

Thanks, Nevil

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Nevil Brownlee                     Internet Researcher
    Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941          CAIDA, San Diego

--------------------------