Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPFIX Mediation: Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : A. Kobayashi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-05-12

Flow-based measurement is currently a popular method for traffic
monitoring.  To construct a measurement system, an IPFIX mediation
device (IPFIX Mediator), which reroutes, filters, aggregates, or
modifies Flow information, may help scalability and several other
purposes.  This document describes the applicability of an IPFIX
Mediator and the problems that the IPFIX Mediator might encounter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: ATSUSHI KOBAYASHI 8 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:34:52 +0900

Dear all,

Thanks to co-authors and editing meeting members in IETF-71, I have written
up the first version IPFIX Mediation problem statement draft.

Thank you for your contribution.
This draft is related to all of IPFIX Mediation, such as aggregation,
anonymization, collector selection and flow selection, including
problems in large-scale network.

Your comments are welcome at any time.
Next, I will try to edit a framework draft followed by this draft. 

Atsushi KOBAYASHI

> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

--- 
Atsushi KOBAYASHI  <[email-masked]>
NTT Information Sharing Platform Lab.
tel:+81-(0)422-59-3978 fax:+81-(0)422-59-5637

---

From: ATSUSHI KOBAYASHI 8 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:34:52 +0900

Dear all,

Atsushi KOBAYASHI

---