Subject: [IPFIX] WG Last Call for 'Exporting Types' draft

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:58:59 +1200

Hi all:

draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-01.txt was published back in February;
this version resolved all issues raised in earlier versions, and there's
been no discussion on the IPFIX list since.

Its Working Group Last Call starts now (5 June 08), and will finish
on Friday 20 June 08.

Please read it one more time - I need some reviews so that I can prepare
the Shepherd Document for it.  And of course, please send any or all
your comments/feedback to the IPFIX list.

Cheers, Nevil
IPFIX Co-Chair

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix