Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPFIX Mediation: Framework
	Author(s)       : A. Kobayashi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-06-30

This document describes a framework for an IPFIX Mediation.  An IPFIX
Mediation device (IPFIX Mediator) is an intermediate device between
IPFIX Exporters and IPFIX Collectors.  This framework describes an
architecture model, the components of the architecture, and
guidelines for the IPFIX protocol specifications for the IPFIX
Mediators.  In addition, this document describes applicable examples
for IPFIX Mediation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix