Subject: [IPFIX] IPFIX Exporting Types

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:25:55 +1200

Hi Elisa et al:

There seem to have been lots of comments from this draft's WG LC,
so clearly you need to published a new revision of it.  After that,
do you think we need another WG LC, or will it then be ready to
submit to IESG?

Cheers, Nevil

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: Elisa Boschi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:32:36 +0200

Hi Nevil,

yes we will submit a new revision of Exporting Types shortly. There 
haven't been major issues and we've addressed all the comments received 
during last call in the upcoming version, so we believe it will be ready 
for submission to the IESG.

cheers,
Elisa

Nevil Brownlee wrote:
> ************************************************************************************************** 
> E-mail Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer.
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are 
> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they 
> are addressed. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If 
> you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, 
> distribution or any
> action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited. 
> E-mail messages are not necessarily secure. Hitachi does not accept 
> responsibility for any changes made to this message after it was sent. 
> Hitachi checks outgoing e-mail messages for the presence of computer 
> viruses. 
> ************************************************************************************************** 
>

---

From: Elisa Boschi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:32:36 +0200

Hi Nevil,

cheers,
Elisa