Subject: [IPFIX] IPFIX/PSAMP configuration data model

From: Gerhard Muenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:32:30 +0200

Dear all,

As you may have noticed, the WG draft on the IPFIX/PSAMP configuration
data model was finally published:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-00

As an individual draft, the document was already presented various
times. Many of you read and reviewed one of the earlier versions of the
document. So, most of you do have a general notion of what the draft is
about, which is great.

Now, as we have a WG document, I would like to direct your attention to
the draft again. I would appreciate receiving critical feedback in
Dublin or on the mailing list. It will also be very useful to have some
draft readers in the audience of the IPFIX session since there will be
questions about how to proceed.

Thanks,
Gerhard

-- 
Dipl.-Ing. Gerhard Münz
Computer Networks and Internet
Wilhelm Schickard Institute for Computer Science
University of Tuebingen
Sand 13 (Room B309), D-72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Phone:  +49 7071 29-70534       Fax: +49 7071 29-5220
E-mail: [email-masked]
WWW:    http://net.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/~muenz

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix