Subject: [IPFIX] Proposal to update IPFIX milestones

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:45:03 +1200

Hi all:

Our last agenda item at the Philadelphia IETF was to revise the
WG milestones; I said I'd post a suggestion for that - here (at last)
it is.  If you'd like to suggest any changes, please reply to the list.

Cheers, Nevil

IPFIX Milestones currently are:

Dec 2007   Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Configuration Data Model
Dec 2007   Publish Internet draft on Single SCTP Stream Reporting
Done	   Publish Internet draft on IPFIX File Format
Jan 2008   Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Mediation Problem Statement
Jan 2008   Submit File Format draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
Mar 2008   Submit IPFIX MIB draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
Jun 2008   Submit Type Export draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
Jun 2008   Submit Single SCTP Stream draft to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC
Oct 2008   Submit Configuration Data Model draft to IESG for publication
                as Standards track RFC
Oct 2008   Submit Mediation Problem draft to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC

Proposed new version From [email-masked]  Mon Jul  7 16:44:58 2008
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:45:03 +1200
From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
To: IPFIX Working Group <[email-masked]>
Subject: [IPFIX] Proposal to update IPFIX milestones
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi all:

Our last agenda item at the Philadelphia IETF was to revise the
WG milestones; I said I'd post a suggestion for that - here (at last)
it is.  If you'd like to suggest any changes, please reply to the list.

Cheers, Nevil

IPFIX Milestones currently are:

Dec 2007   Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Configuration Data Model
Dec 2007   Publish Internet draft on Single SCTP Stream Reporting
Done	   Publish Internet draft on IPFIX File Format
Jan 2008   Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Mediation Problem Statement
Jan 2008   Submit File Format draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
Mar 2008   Submit IPFIX MIB draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
Jun 2008   Submit Type Export draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
Jun 2008   Submit Single SCTP Stream draft to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC
Oct 2008   Submit Configuration Data Model draft to IESG for publication
                as Standards track RFC
Oct 2008   Submit Mediation Problem draft to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC

Proposed new versiois:  (* => changed date, + => new milestone)

*Done       Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Configuration Data Model
*Done       Publish Internet draft on Single SCTP Stream Reporting
  Done	   Publish Internet draft on IPFIX File Format
*Done       Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Mediation Problem Statement
+Done       Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Mediation Framework

*Sep 2008   Submit File Format draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
*Oct 2008   Submit IPFIX MIB draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
*Sep 2008   Submit Type Export draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
*Oct 2008   Submit Single SCTP Stream draft to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC
*Nov 2008   Submit Configuration Data Model draft to IESG for publication
                as Standards track RFC
*Apr 2009   Submit Mediation Problem Statement draft to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC
+Apr 2009   Submit Mediation Framework draft to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

n is:  (* => changed date, + => new milestone)

*Done       Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Configuration Data Model
*Done       Publish Internet draft on Single SCTP Stream Reporting
  Done	   Publish Internet draft on IPFIX File Format
*Done       Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Mediation Problem Statement
+Done       Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Mediation Framework

*Sep 2008   Submit File Format draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
*Oct 2008   Submit IPFIX MIB draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
*Sep 2008   Submit Type Export draft to IESG for publication
               as Standards track RFC
*Oct 2008   Submit Single SCTP Stream draft to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC
*Nov 2008   Submit Configuration Data Model draft to IESG for publication
                as Standards track RFC
*Apr 2009   Submit Mediation Problem Statement draft to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC
+Apr 2009   Submit Mediation Framework draft to IESG for publication
                as Informational RFC

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix