Subject: [IPFIX] Benchmarking for Flow Export

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:43:36 +1200

Hi all:

Jan Novak has published draft-novak-bmwg-ipflow-meth-00.txt,
a draft about "IP Flow Information Accounting and Export Benchmarking
Methodology."  He'll be presenting it at the BMWG session, which
is immediately before the IPFIX session.

Also, if we have time at the end of IPFIX, he'll also present it
at our meeting.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix