Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Exporting Type Information for IPFIX Information Elements
	Author(s)       : E. Boschi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document describes an extension to IPFIX to allow the encoding
of IPFIX Information Model properties within an IPFIX Message stream.
This enables the export of extended type information for enterprise-
specific Information Elements, facilitating interoperability and
reusability among a wide variety of applications and tools.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix