Subject: [IPFIX] WG Agenda for Dublin

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:21:30 +1200

Hi all:

I've had several requests for changes to the agenda, they're all
added into the revised version below (and on the meeting Agendas page).

Please note that the times I've allocated for each item are only
rough estimates, and that priority goes to the work we have in our
WG charter.  It's great to see that lots of works is being done that's
generating new IPFIX-related drafts, but remember that the mailing list
is the primary place for discussion of IPFIX matters.

I, alas, won't be at the Dublin meeting, so Juergen will chair the 
session.  He'll need a minute-taker and a Jabber Scribe (both vital
roles, particularly for folk who can't attend in person).  If you'll
be at the Dublin meeting, do please consider volunteering for one
of them!

Last, if you're presenting, please send a copy of your slides to
Juergen (and/or to me) so that we can get them onto the Meeting 
Materials page *before* the meeting.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373From [email-masked]  Tue Jul 15 16:21:35 2008
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:21:30 +1200
From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
To: IPFIX Working Group <[email-masked]>
Subject: [IPFIX] WG Agenda for Dublin
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi all:

I've had several requests for changes to the agenda, they're all
added into the revised version below (and on the meeting Agendas page).

Please note that the times I've allocated for each item are only
rough estimates, and that priority goes to the work we have in our
WG charter.  It's great to see that lots of works is being done that's
generating new IPFIX-related drafts, but remember that the mailing list
is the primary place for discussion of IPFIX matters.

I, alas, won't be at the Dublin meeting, so Juergen will chair the 
session.  He'll need a minute-taker and a Jabber Scribe (both vital
roles, particularly for folk who can't attend in person).  If you'll
be at the Dublin meeting, do please consider volunteering for one
of them!

Last, if you're presenting, please send a copy of your slides to
Juergen (and/or to me) so that we can get them onto the Meeting 
Materials page *before* the meeting.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

======================================================
IP Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
IETF #72, Dublin
Monday, 28 Jul 08 at 1740-1950
======================================================

Chairs:
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review WG Status                              = 5 min

2. Internet-Draft status                                =10 min
      [In RFC Editor queue:
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-12.txt
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-as-12.txt
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-04.txt
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-04.txt ]

    - draft-ietf-psamp-framework-13.txt  [Nick Duffield] Jun 08
    - draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-10.txt  [Tanja Zseby] Jun 07
    - draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-09.txt   [Benoit Claise] Dec 07
    - draft-ietf-psamp-info-07.txt        [Thomas Dietz] Oct 07

3. Information Element Registry status                 =  5 min
       IANA are working on this, it will have the IEs from
       RFC 5102 and draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-01.txt

3. Drafts from the old charter ..                       = 10 min
    a) IPFIX MIB (Thomas Dietz)
       - draft-dietz-ipfix-mib-04.txt  Jul 08

4. New WG drafts                                        = 55 min
    a) IPFIX File Format (Brian Trammell)                    ( 5 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-file-02.txt  Jul 08

    b) Exporting Type Information for IPFIX IEs (Elisa Boschi)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-02.txt  Jul 08      ( 5 min)

    c) Configuration Data Model                              (10 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-00.txt

    d) IPFIX Per-Stream SCTP reporting (Benoit CLaise)       ( 5 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-00.txt

    e) IPFIX Mediation: Problem Statement (Kobayashi Atsushi)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-00.txt
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-00.txt         (30 min)

6. Other Drafts                                         =32 min
    a) Aggregation (Christophe Sommer)                       (16 min)
       - draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-05
       - draft-sommer-ipfix-mediator-ext-01
       - draft-sommer-ipfix-richtemplate-00  Jul 08

    b) Compression (Gerhard Muenz)                           ( 8 min)
       - draft-muenz-ipfix-compression-00.txt  Jul 08

    c) Anonymization (Elisa Boschi, Brian Trammel)           ( 8 min)
       - draft-boschi-ipfix-anon-00.txt  Jul 08

8. Milestone review                                     = 5 min

Presentation slides will be available at
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=72
  (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

======================================================
IP Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
IETF #72, Dublin
Monday, 28 Jul 08 at 1740-1950
======================================================

Chairs:
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review WG Status                              = 5 min

2. Internet-Draft status                                =10 min
      [In RFC Editor queue:
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-12.txt
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-as-12.txt
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-reducing-redundancy-04.txt
        - draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-04.txt ]

    - draft-ietf-psamp-framework-13.txt  [Nick Duffield] Jun 08
    - draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-10.txt  [Tanja Zseby] Jun 07
    - draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-09.txt   [Benoit Claise] Dec 07
    - draft-ietf-psamp-info-07.txt        [Thomas Dietz] Oct 07

3. Information Element Registry status                 =  5 min
       IANA are working on this, it will have the IEs from
       RFC 5102 and draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-01.txt

3. Drafts from the old charter ..                       = 10 min
    a) IPFIX MIB (Thomas Dietz)
       - draft-dietz-ipfix-mib-04.txt  Jul 08

4. New WG drafts                                        = 55 min
    a) IPFIX File Format (Brian Trammell)                    ( 5 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-file-02.txt  Jul 08

    b) Exporting Type Information for IPFIX IEs (Elisa Boschi)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-02.txt  Jul 08      ( 5 min)

    c) Configuration Data Model                              (10 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-00.txt

    d) IPFIX Per-Stream SCTP reporting (Benoit CLaise)       ( 5 min)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-00.txt

    e) IPFIX Mediation: Problem Statement (Kobayashi Atsushi)
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-00.txt
       - draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-00.txt         (30 min)

6. Other Drafts                                         =32 min
    a) Aggregation (Christophe Sommer)                       (16 min)
       - draft-dressler-ipfix-aggregation-05
       - draft-sommer-ipfix-mediator-ext-01
       - draft-sommer-ipfix-richtemplate-00  Jul 08

    b) Compression (Gerhard Muenz)                           ( 8 min)
       - draft-muenz-ipfix-compression-00.txt  Jul 08

    c) Anonymization (Elisa Boschi, Brian Trammel)           ( 8 min)
       - draft-boschi-ipfix-anon-00.txt  Jul 08

8. Milestone review                                     = 5 min

Presentation slides will be available at
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=72
  (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix