Subject: [IPFIX] New Drafts - please check the changes

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 11:45:11 +1300

Hi all:

The drafts listed below have been recently published, following
their WG Last Calls.  If you raised any concerns about them earlier,
please check the new versions and let us know (on this list) if
you have any remaining issues.

Provided no further issues are raised before our session at IETF 73
in Minneapolis, or at that session, we will write up their Shepherding
reports and submit them to IESG for publication as RFCs.

    - draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-05.txt

    - draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-01.txt
    - draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-02.txt
    - draft-ietf-ipfix-file-03.txt

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix