Subject: [IPFIX] Proposed changes to IPFIX milestones

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:00:54 +1300

Hi all:

I've put out meeting Agenda on the IETF Meeting Agendas page.
If you're presenting, please email me your slides *well before*
the meeting so I can get them onto the Meeting Agendas page too!

It's quite some time since we updated our WG milestones!
We will discuss them at our Minneapolis meeting, I propose the
following changes:

Key:  -> marks changes,  ++ marks new milestones

Jan 2008  Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Mediation Problem Statement
-> Done  Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Mediators: Problem Statement
++ Done  Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Mediators: Framework

Jan 2008  Submit File Format draft to IESG as Std track RFC
-> Jan 2009

Mar 2008  Submit IPFIX MIB draft to IESG as Std track RFC
-> Jan 2009

Jun 2008  Submit Type Export draft to IESG as Std track RFC
-> Jan 2009 Submit Exporting Type Information to IESG as Std track RFC

Jun 2008  Submit Single SCTP Stream draft to IESG as Info RFC
-> Jan 2009

Oct 2008  Submit Configuration Data Model draft to IESG as Std RFC
-> Feb 2009  Publish Configuration Information Model draft (Std track)
++ Apr 2009  Submit Config Info Model draft to IESG
++ Mar 2009  Publish Configuration Data Model draft
                (in YANG, experimental)
++ Oct 2009  Submit Config Data Model draft to IESG

Oct 2008  Submit Mediation Problem draft to IESG as Info RFC
-> Apr 2009  Submit IPFIX Mediators: Problem Statement draft to IESG
++ Jun 2009  Submit IPFIX Mediators: Framework draft to IESG

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix