Subject: [IPFIX] draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream: new draft version.

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 01:03:56 +0200

Dear all,

A new version of "IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream", 
draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-04, has been submitted.
It's actually a manual posting, so if you're impatient to review the 
draft, the link is below.
We think that it addresses all comments from the IESG and from the 
mailing list.
See the details at 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipfix/current/msg05085.html

Regards, Benoit.

Filename:	   draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream
Version:	   04
Staging URL:	   http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-04.txt
Title:		   IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream
Creation_date:	   2009-10-24
WG ID:		   ipfix
Number_of_pages: 22
Abstract:
This document specifies an extension to the specifications 
in RFC5101, IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX), when using 
the Partial Reliability extension of SCTP (PR-SCTP, Partial 
Reliability Stream Control Transmission Protocol). 
When implemented at both the Exporting and Collecting Processes, 
this method offers several advantages such as the ability to 
calculate Data Record losses for PR-SCTP, immediate export of 
Template Withdrawal Messages, immediate reuse of Template IDs 
within an SCTP stream, reduced likelihood of Data Record loss, 
and reduced demands on the Collecting Process.  When implemented 
in only the Collecting or Exporting Process then normal IPFIX 
behavior will be seen without these additional benefits. 

Regards, Benoit