Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPFIX Mediation: Framework
	Author(s)       : A. Kobayashi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2009-10-16

This document describes a framework for IPFIX Mediation.  This
framework details the IPFIX Mediation reference model and IPFIX
Mediator components.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Atsushi Kobayashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 01:53:17 +0900

Hi IPFIX chairs, and all,

I posted two drafts related to IPFIX Mediation.

In problem statement draft, during last IETF meeting week, all of open
issues had been resolved at that time thanks to Brian, Gerhard, and
Benoit 
Changes from previous version includes minor corrections in terminology
section. The due date on our milestone is approaching, so it is time to
start 2nd WG last call. Juergen and Nevil, could you please call WGLC.

Oct 2009 - Submit Mediation Problem Statement I-D to IESG for
publication as Informational RFC

In framework draft, after last IETF meeting, we have reviewed and
rewrote it again and again. All of open issues are resolved, it is ready
to WGLC as well. It is better that the framework WGLC follows problem
statement WGLC, so we get the feedback on problem statement draft.

Regards,
Atsushi

> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

--- 
Atsushi KOBAYASHI  <[email-masked]>
NTT Information Sharing Platform Lab.
tel:+81-(0)422-59-3978 fax:+81-(0)422-59-5637