Subject: [IPFIX] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00.txt]

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:36:23 +0100

Dear all,

I just posted the version 00 of the IPFIX Mediation Protocol draft.
This new draft discusses some of the IPFIX protocol considerations on 
IPFIX Mediators.
This is the logical step after the IPFIX Mediators problem statement and 
framework drafts:

    IPFIX Mediation: Problem Statement
    <http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-06.txt>
    (58384 bytes)
    IPFIX Mediation: Framework
    <http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-04.txt>
    (64946 bytes)

There are still a lot of open issues to be discussed regarding the IPFIX 
mediation protocol. So this is a starting point.
I don't believe this protocol specifications will be specifically 
difficult, but it should contain the IPFIX protocol conventions for 
IPFIX Mediators.

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D ACTION:draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:15:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Specification of the Protocol for IPFIX Mediations 
	Author(s)	: B. Claise, A. Kobayashi, B. Trammell
	Filename	: draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
        This document specifies the IP Flow Information Export 
        (IPFIX) protocol specific to the Mediation. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.