Subject: [IPFIX] First DRAFT agenda for IPFIX in Hirshima

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:38:52 -0700

Hi all:

Here's my first draft of an agenda for our upcoming meeting.
Please would those involved with each of the drafts email me
and let me know who will be presenting on their draft(s), and
about how many minutes they think they'll need - when I have
that information I'll update the agenda.

Also, if you have any other drafts you'd like to present,
please email me the details.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

======================================================
Ip Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
IETF #76, Hiroshima
Wednesday, 11 November 09 at 1300-1500
======================================================

Chairs:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review WG Status                              = 5 min

2. Update from last meeting                             = 5 min
      [New charter approved.
       IPFIX Information Elements Registry tidied up.
       Two RFCs published:
        File Format RFC 5655, and
        Exporting Type Info RFC 5610 (Erratum 1822:
          IEs Expert Review, not FCFS, correct in Registry)
      ]

3. Current WG drafts                                    = 90 min
    a) MIB draft
       draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-07, 13 Jul 09

    b) Config Data Model
       draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-04, 23 Oct 09

    c) SCTP per-stream draft
       draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-04, 24 Oct 09

    d) Mediators Problem Statement
       draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-06, 16 Oct 09
       Finished WGLC, ready to submit?

    e) Mediators Framework
       draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-04, 16 Oct 09
       Ready for WGLC?

    f) Export of Structured Data in IPFIX
       draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-00, 15 Oct 09
         (Claise, Dhandapani , Yates & Aitken)

    g) Flow Selection Techniques
       draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-00, 18 Oct 09
         (Peluso, Zseby. D'Antonio & Molina)

    h) IP Flow Anonymisation Support
       draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-00, 11 Oct 09
         (Boschi & Trammel)

4. Other drafts                                         = 15 min

5. Any Other Business                                   =  5 min
    - Milestones Review

Presentation slides will be available at
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=76
  (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

------------------

---

From: Shingo KASHIMA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:12:54 +0900

Hi Nevil, all,

I would like to present the following draft.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kashima-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-00
This draft is about adding Information Elements related to the Data Link header.
Could you give me 5 minutes for my presentation ?

Regards,
Shingo

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:38:52 -0700
Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]> san wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

--- 
Shingo KASHIMA  <[email-masked]>
NTT Information Sharing Platform Lab.
tel:+81-(0)422-59-3894 fax:+81-(0)422-59-5637

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:46:02 +0100

Nevil,

 From your proposed agenda, I will present:
    c) SCTP per-stream draft
    f) Export of Structured Data in IPFIX

I would like to have one slot to discuss 
draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00.txt

Regards, Benoit