Subject: [IPFIX] 2nd draft agenda for Hiroshima

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:30:27 +1300

Hi all:

Here's the next draft of our agenda for the Hiroshima IETF.
Anyone with further details to add, please email me so that
I can update the agenda.

Also, I'll put it on the IETF Agenda page.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

======================================================
Ip Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
IETF #76, Hiroshima
Wednesday, 11 November 09 at 1300-1500
======================================================

Chairs:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review WG Status                              = 5 min

2. Update from last meeting                             = 5 min
      [New charter approved.
       IPFIX Information Elements Registry tidied up.
       Two RFCs published:
        File Format RFC 5655, and
        Exporting Type Info RFC 5610 (Erratum 1822:
          IEs Expert Review, not FCFS, correct in Registry)
      ]

3. Current WG drafts                                    = 85 min
    a) MIB draft
       draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-08, 27 Oct 09

    b) Config Data Model
       draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-04, 23 Oct 09

    c) SCTP per-stream draft (Benoit Claise)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-04, 24 Oct 09

    d) Mediators Problem Statement
       draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-06, 16 Oct 09
       Finished WGLC, ready to submit?

    e) Mediators Framework
       draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-04, 16 Oct 09
       Ready for WGLC?

    f) Export of Structured Data in IPFIX (Benoit Claise)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-00, 15 Oct 09
         (Claise, Dhandapani , Yates & Aitken)

    g) Flow Selection Techniques
       draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-00, 18 Oct 09
         (Peluso, Zseby. D'Antonio & Molina)

    h) IP Flow Anonymisation Support
       draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-00, 11 Oct 09
         (Boschi & Trammel)

4. Other drafts                                         = 20 min
    a) Link Layer Monitoring (Shingo Kasihma)
       draft-kashima-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-00

    b) Mediation Protocol (Benoit CLaise)
       draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00.txt

    c) Wireless Sensor Monitoring (Corinna Schmitt)
       draft-schmitt-6lowapp-ipfix-ws-00.txt

5. Any Other Business                                   =  5 min
    - Milestones Review

Presentation slides will be available at
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=76
  (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

------------------