Subject: [IPFIX] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Export of Structured Data in IPFIX 
	Author(s)	: B. Claise, G. Dhandapani, S. Yates, P. Aitken
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-00.txt
	Pages		: 57
	Date		: 2009-10-15
	
        This document specifies an extension to IP Flow Information 
        eXport (IPFIX) protocol specification in [RFC5101] and the IPFIX 
        information model specified in [RFC5102] to support hierarchical 
        structured data and lists (sequences) of Information Elements in 
        data records.  This extension allows definition of complex data 
        structures such as variable-length lists and specification of 
        hierarchical containment relationships between Temp

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.