Subject: [IPFIX] New draft version: draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-01.txt

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:27:10 +0100

Dear all,

As we know, after the mediation problem statement and mediation 
framework, we will have to tackle the IPFIX mediation protocol. We 
received much feedback from Paul Aitken on the 00 version, and a new 
version of the draft has been posted 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-01

This new version:
- is in line in terms of terminology with the mediation problem 
statement and framework
- a refined solution for the observation domain management
- some new text in the transport session management
- proposal to add a few new information elements
- a completed security section
- some more corrections here and there.

While it's definitively not a complete draft, this is a step in the 
right direction, which will give us some more input for our discussions 
in Anaheim

Regards, Benoit