Subject: [IPFIX] Proposed Milestones update

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:01:16 -0700

Hi all:

Here's my proposed update to the IPFIX Milestones:

Done		Submit Mediation Problem Statement I-D to IESG for 				publication as 
Informational RFC
Done		Submit initial draft on anonymization support
Done 		Submit initial draft on flow selection
Done 		Submit initial draft on structuring information elements

May 2010 	Submit Mediation Framework I-D to IESG for publication
		as Informational RFC
May 2010	Submit final version of PSAMP MIB module
May 2010 	Submit Configuration Data Model draft to IESG for
	 	publication as Standards track RFC
May 2010 	Submit anonymization support I-D to IESG for publication
		as Experimental RFC
Sep 2010 	Submit flow selection I-D to IESG for publication
		as Standards Track RFC
Sep 2010 	Submit structuring information elements I-D to IESG
		for publication as Standards Track RFC

Unless anyone objects, I'll get Dan to approve these so that the
Secretariat can update our Charter page.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand