Subject: [IPFIX] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Export of Structured Data in IPFIX
	Author(s)	: B. Claise, G. Dhandapani, S. Yates, P. Aitken
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-01.txt
	Pages		: 58
	Date		: 2010-3-8
	
This document specifies an extension to IP Flow Information 
        eXport (IPFIX) protocol specification in [RFC5101] and the IPFIX 
        information model specified in [RFC5102] to support hierarchical 
        structured data and lists (sequences) of Information Elements in 
        data records.  This extension allows definition of complex data 
        structures such as variable-length lists and specification of 
        hierarchical containment relationships between Templates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:33:14 +0100

Dear all,

Next to some editorial changes, this new draft version contains an extra 
example illustrating how to encode a variable-length interface name with 
the BasicList.
The only open issue is the addition of the semantic in the structured 
data, currently discussed in a different email thread.
We would like to get closure on this remaining open issue by this IETF 
meeting. Please share your thoughts via email, specifically if you won't 
attend the IETF in person.

Regards, Benoit.