Subject: [IPFIX] netconf/yang discussion at Anaheim

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:32:03 -0700

Forwarded on behalf of Carl Moberg  <[email-masked]>  ...

Cheers, Nevil

This is an open invitation for sharing and discussing implementation
and operational experiences of NETCONF and YANG on Sunday, March 21
2010 from 12:00noon to 3:00pm in the Carmel room at the Anaheim Hilton.

We are particularily looking for input to the following open questions:
- Any experience from implementing NETCONF and YANG?
- What can be expected from NETCONF and YANG implementations?
- Any operational pros and cons of NETCONF and YANG?
- What can be done to make NETCONF and YANG more useful in
    operator environments?

Lunch (pizza and drinks) will be available.

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand