Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPFIX Mediation: Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : A. Kobayashi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-03-27

Flow-based measurement is a popular method for various network
monitoring usages.  The sharing of flow-based information for
monitoring applications having different requirements raises some
open issues in terms of measurement system scalability, flow-based
measurement flexibility, and export reliability that IPFIX Mediation
may help resolve.  This document describes some problems related to
flow-based measurement that network administrators have been facing,
and then describes IPFIX Mediation applicability examples along with
the problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Atsushi Kobayashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:21:51 +0900

Hi all,

As I mentioned in Anaheim meeting, this new version document covers all
issues raised in IETF Last Call. The security consideration was improved
thanks to valuable feedbacks from Yaron. Thank you, Yaron Sheffer.
And now, go to next step IESG review.

Regards,
Atsushi

-- 
Atsushi Kobayashi <[email-masked]>