Subject: [IPFIX] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling
	Author(s)	: T. Dietz, B. Claise, J. Quittek
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes extensions to the IPFIX MIB module
   [I-D.ietf-ipfix-mib].  For IPFIX implementations that use packet
   sampling (PSAMP) techniques as described in [RFC5475], this memo
   defines the PSAMP MIB module containing managed objects for providing
   information on applied packet selection functions and their
   parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Thomas Dietz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:16:31 +0100

Dear all,

Yesterday I posted a new draft draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-00.txt. Well, this
draft is not really new. It is the successor of draft-ietf-psamp-mib-06.txt
which has expired and since the PSAMP WG was closed had to move to the IPFIX
WG now.

The draft has changed considerably, especially since the IPFIX MIB draft is
now ready and in the RFC editor queue. The new PSAMP MIB draft reflects the
decisions taken in the IPFIX MIB draft. All configuration objects have gone.
The Selection and Filtering functions have moved (OID wise) into the IPFIX
SELECTOR MIB OID space. The objects were aligned to the RFC5477 and RFC5474.

Of course there is still some work to do. So all comments and suggestions
are appreciated.

Best Regards,

Thomas

-- 
Thomas Dietz                 E-mail: [email-masked]
NEC Europe Ltd.              Phone:  +49 6221 4342-128
NEC Laboratories Europe      Fax:    +49 6221 4342-155
Network Research Division
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36
69115 Heidelberg, Germany    http://www.nw.neclab.eu

NEC Europe Limited           Registered in England 2832014
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
> Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Montag, 1. März 2010 18:45
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [IPFIX] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-00.txt
>