Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPFIX Mediation: Framework
	Author(s)       : A. Kobayashi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-06.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2010-04-20

This document describes a framework for IPFIX Mediation.  This
framework extends the IPFIX reference model by defining the IPFIX
Mediator components.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Atsushi Kobayashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 00:55:45 +0900

Hi all,

I submitted both of new mediation drafts after Anaheim meeting.
Problem statements draft is already a new version, and then it can go to
IESG review. In framework draft, we can start WG last call.

IPFIX chairs, could you please call it?

Regards,
Atsushi

> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

--- 
Atsushi KOBAYASHI  <[email-masked]>
NTT Information Sharing Platform Lab.
tel:+81-(0)422-59-3978 fax:+81-(0)422-59-5637