Subject: [IPFIX] RFC 5815 on Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Flow Information Export

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:57:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5815

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    IP Flow Information Export 
        Author:     T. Dietz, Ed.,
                    A. Kobayashi, B. Claise,
                    G. Muenz
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      64
        Characters: 131258
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5815.txt

This document defines managed objects for IP Flow Information eXport
(IPFIX).  These objects provide information for monitoring IPFIX
Exporters and IPFIX Collectors including the basic configuration
information. [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC