Subject: [IPFIX] Maastricht Agenda, -01

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 02:16:21 -0700

Hi all:

Thanks for all the update requests, here's the next draft of the
agenda.

If you're presenting, please don't forget to email your slides
to [email-masked] so that we can get them onto the
Meeting Materials page before the meeting!

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

======================================================
Ip Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
IETF #78, Maastricht
Thursday, 29 July, 1300-1500, Berlin room
======================================================

Chairs:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review WG Status                              =  5 min

2. Update from last meeting                             = 10 min
      Errata 2052 et al
      Mediators Problem Statement - in RFC Editor queue

3. Current WG drafts                                    = 50 min
    a) Config Data Model
       draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-06, 8 Jul 10

    b) SCTP per-stream draft (Benoit Claise)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-08, 31 May 09
       Currently with IESG

    d) Mediators Framework (Haruhiko Nishida)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-07, 11 Jul 10
       Ready for IETF LC

    e) IP Flow Anonymisation Support (Elisa Boschi)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-03, 22 Apr 10
       Ready for IETF LC

    f) Flow Selection Techniques (Tanja Zseby)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-02, 1 Jun 10
         (Peluso, Zseby. D'Antonio & Molina)
       WG LC started 4 Jul 10

    g) Export of Structured Data in IPFIX (Benoit Claise)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-02,
         (Claise, Dhandapani, Yates & Aitken)
       WG LC started 9 Jul 10

    h) PSAMP MIB (Benoit Claise) [earlier draft from PSAMP WG]
       draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-00.txt,  1 Mar 10

4. Other drafts                                         = 40 min
    a) Exporting Aggregated Flow Data using the IPFIX Protocol
       (Brian Trammell)
       draft-trammell-ipfix-a8n-00.txt, 5 Jul 10

    b) A Lightweight Textual Format for IPFIX Information Models
       and Templates (Brian Trammell)
       draft-trammell-ipfix-text-iespec-00.txt, 16 Apr 10

    c) Information Elements for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement
       (Shingo Kashima)
       draft-kashima-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-03, 12 Jul 10

5. Any Other Business                                   = 15 min
    - Milestones Review

Presentation slides will be available at
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=78
  (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

------------------