Subject: [IPFIX] WG LC for two drafts

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 16:04:09 -0700

Hi all:

The two drafts
  - Export of Structured Data in IPFIX
      draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-01.txt
  - Flow Selection Techniques
      draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-02.txt
appear to represent our current consensus.

This email starts their WG Last Call, it will end just before
the IPFIX meeting at the Maastricht IETF meeting.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 10:02:16 -0700

Dear Nevil,

Regarding draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-01.txt, we decided at the 
last IETF meeting that we wanted to add the semantic field.
We are busy integrating it, and we will have a new version before the 
deadline.
So could it be possible to postpone the WG Last Call by a week, when the 
version 02 will be there?

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 00:15:17 -0700

Hi all:

Sorry, I called the WG LC for raft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data
a little bit too soon (see note from Benoit below).

WG LC for this now starts as soon as the -02 version is published.

Cheers, Nevil

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 13:11:01 -0700

Dear Nevil,

The next version of the IPFIX structured data draft has been posted. 
Currently in staging state.
So while waiting for the draft version 2 to appear at 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-01 (2 
business days), you can access it at 
http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-02.txt
So, according to your last message on the topic, the WG Last -call can 
start now.

Regards, Benoit.
> So could it be possible to postpone the WG Last Call by a week, when 
> the version 02 will be there?
>
> Regards, Benoit
>> Hi all:
>>
>> The two drafts
> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix