Subject: [IPFIX] Slide for Thursday's meeting, NMRG on Friday

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 01:43:11 -0700

Hi all:

1. If you're presenting at the IPFIX meeting in Maastricht on Thursday,
    please email your slide to me real soon now, so that I can put them
    on the Meeting Materials page.

2. If you're at IETF 78, reminder: the NMRG sessions on Friday are a
     Workshop on Netflow/IPFIX Usage in Network Management

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:31:24 -0700

Hi all:

We have four presentations on the Meeting Materials page so far,
thanks to those who've sent them to me.
Please can I have any further slides sets soon ...

Cheers, Nevil