Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 21:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPFIX Mediation: Framework
	Author(s)       : A. Kobayashi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-07.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2010-07-10

This document describes a framework for IPFIX Mediation.  This
framework extends the IPFIX reference model by defining the IPFIX
Mediator components.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Kobayashi Atsushi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 06:32:14 +0900

Dear all,

In IPFIX Mediation Framework draft,  WG LC was lasted from May 17 to
June 1.

Before last call, Brian proposed entire security consideration section
according to discussion in last IETF. It was improved entirely.
I already included his proposal in latest version. Thank you, Brian.

During WG LC, Christoph listed his comments in ML. I improved relevant
section in latest version. 

If you have any feedback, let me know.

Regards,
Atsushi

> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

--- 
Atsushi KOBAYASHI  <[email-masked]>