Subject: [IPFIX] ***DRAFT*** Agenda for Maastricht Meeting

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 16:27:44 -0700

Hi all:

Here's my first draft agenda; if you have material, e.g. new drafts,
you want discussed, please email me to request that.

As another thing to think about, the IPFIX Standards are mostly
Proposed Standards.  5101, 5102 and 5103 were published in 2008,
should we be asking for them to become Ingternet Standards?

To do that we need to demonstrate that there are inter-operating
implementations.  To help me assess that, would everyone who has
an implementation please email me (either on or off-list) with
some brief details of it, particularly the date it was first used,
and an estimate of how many sites are using it?

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

======================================================
Ip Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
IETF #78, Maastricht
Thursday, 29 July, 1300-1500, Berlin room
======================================================

Chairs:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review WG Status                              = 5 min

2. Update from last meeting                             = 5 min
      Errata 2052 et al
      Mediators Problem Statement - in RFC Editor queue

3. Current WG drafts                                    = 65 min
    a) Config Data Model
       draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-05, 8 Mar 10

    b) SCTP per-stream draft (Benoit Claise)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-06, 19 Nov 09
       Currently with IESG

    d) Mediators Framework (Atsushi Kobayashi)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-06, 20 Apr 10
       Ready for IETF LC

    e) IP Flow Anonymisation Support (Elisa Boschi)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-02, 15 Feb 10
       Ready for IETF LC

    f) Flow Selection Techniques (Tanja Zseby)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-02, 1 Jun 10
         (Peluso, Zseby. D'Antonio & Molina)
       WG LC started

    g) Export of Structured Data in IPFIX (Benoit Claise)
       draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-01, 8 Mar 10
         (Claise, Dhandapani, Yates & Aitken)
       WG LC started

    h) PSAMP MIB (Benoit Claise) [earlier draft from PSAMP WG]
       draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-00.txt,  2 Mar 10

4. Other drafts                                         = 40 min
    ??

5. Any Other Business                                   =  5 min
    - Milestones Review

Presentation slides will be available at
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=78
  (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

------------------

---

From: Nishida Haruhiko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:27:40 +0900

Nevil,

On draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework. Atsushi cannot attend
the meeting but I and Kashima-san will. Atsushi will edit the draft
(for comments during WG Last Call), and I will talk with Benoit
who should have a presentation in Maastricht. Please keep the
current time slot for the draft.

-- Haruhiko Nishida, NTT

On 2010/07/05, at 8:27, Nevil Brownlee wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix