Subject: [IPFIX] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-07.txt]

From: Gerhard Muenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 13:57:48 +0200

Dear Nevil, Jürgen, all,

As announced in Maastricht, I submitted a new version of the
configuration draft which is now ready for a second WGLC.

It would be very helpful if all reviewers of the first WGLC had a look
at the document changes since version -04.

Please check if all your comments have been addressed.
It would be great if some of you could proofread the entire document, in
particular those sections which have changed.
If you have additions regarding the Security Considerations, let me know.

Thanks,
Gerhard

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-07.txt
Date: Tue,  3 Aug 2010 04:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Configuration Data Model for IPFIX and PSAMP
	Author(s)       : G. Muenz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-07.txt
	Pages           : 123
	Date            : 2010-08-03

This document specifies a data model for configuring and monitoring
Selection Processes, Caches, Exporting Processes, and Collecting
Processes of IPFIX and PSAMP compliant Monitoring Devices using the
NETCONF protocol [RFC4741].  The data model is defined using UML
(Unified Modeling Language) class diagrams and formally specified
using YANG [I-D.ietf-netmod-yang].  The configuration data is encoded
in Extensible Markup Language (XML).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.