Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPFIX Mediation: Framework
	Author(s)       : A. Kobayashi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-08.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2010-08-15

This document describes a framework for IPFIX Mediation.  This
framework extends the IPFIX reference model by defining the IPFIX
Mediator components.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Kobayashi Atsushi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 06:06:27 +0900

Dear all and IPFIX-chairs,

Thanks to Brian and Gerhard, I submitted new version of mediator
framework. IPFIX-chairs, please submit it to IESG.

Regards,
Atsushi
On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

--- 
Atsushi KOBAYASHI  <[email-masked]>