Subject: [IPFIX] New Version Notification for draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-02

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:16:05 +0200

Dear all,

A new draft version has been posted.
This draft is now in line with:

[IPFIX-MED-FLOWSEL] Peluso, L., Zseby, T., D'antonio, S., and M. Molina, 
"Flow Selection Techniques", 
draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-02.txt, Internet-Draft work in 
progress, June 2010.

[IPFIX-MED-AGGR] Trammell, B., Boschi, E., and A. Wagner, "Exporting 
Aggregated Flow Data using the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) 
Protocol", draft-trammell-ipfix-a9n-01.txt, Internet-Draft work in 
progress, October 2010.

[IPFIX-MED-FMWK] Kobayashi, A., Claise, B., and K. Ishibashi, "IPFIX 
Mediation: Framework", draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-09, 
Internet-Draft work in progress, October 2010.

[IPFIX-MED-ANON] Boschi, E., Trammell, B. "IP Flow Anonymisation 
Support", draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-05.txt, Internet-Draft work in progress, 
October 2010.

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-02
Date: 	Mon, 25 Oct 2010 07:08:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-02.txt has been successfully submitted by Benoit Claise and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Specification of the Protocol for IPFIX Mediations
Creation_date:	 2010-10-25
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 25

Abstract:
This document specifies the IP Flow Information Export

   (IPFIX) protocol specific to the Mediation.

The IETF Secretariat.