Subject: [IPFIX] Agenda for IPFIX meeting at IETF 70 in Beijing

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:46:49 +1300

Hi all:

The first (-00.txt) draft of our agenda is now at
   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/ipfix.txt

Comments/changes/suggestions to me please.

Also, would authors who want to present drafts - especially 'possible
new work' drafts - please let me know who will be presenting.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Shingo KASHIMA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 01:59:35 +0900

Hi Nevil,

Thank you for adding my draft.

   c) Other new drafts (that export new kinds of information)   = 45 min
      - draft-kashima-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-04
         26 Oct 10  Exporting link-layer information

I have submitted another draft.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kashima-ipfix-short-timer-00
This draft is about timer of the millisecond time scale.
Would you please adding this draft to our agenda ?

      - draft-kashima-ipfix-short-timer-00
         11 Oct 10  Information Elements for Short Timer

Best Regards,
Shingo

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:46:49 +1300
Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix
> 

-- 
Shingo KASHIMA <[email-masked]>
NTT Information Sharing Platform Lab.