Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Configuration Data Model for IPFIX and PSAMP
	Author(s)       : G. Muenz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-08.txt
	Pages           : 125
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document specifies a data model for configuring and monitoring
Selection Processes, Caches, Exporting Processes, and Collecting
Processes of IPFIX and PSAMP compliant Monitoring Devices using the
NETCONF protocol [RFC4741].  The data model is defined using UML
(Unified Modeling Language) class diagrams and formally specified
using YANG [RFC6020].  The configuration data is encoded in
Extensible Markup Language (XML).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Gerhard Muenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:52:42 +0200

Dear all,

Changes in this new version of the draft are made based on the feedback
I got from Martin Bjorklund, Andy Bierman, Jürgen Schönwälder and
Ladislav Lhotka in August.

Regards,
Gerhard

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-08.txt
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working
Group of the IETF.