Subject: [IPFIX] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-05.txt> (IP Flow Anonymisation Support) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:21:22 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG
(ipfix) to consider the following document:
- 'IP Flow Anonymisation Support'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-05.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-11-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-anon/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-anon/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/308/
/ipr/419/
/ipr/418/
/ipr/432/
/ipr/431/
/ipr/599/
/ipr/782/
/ipr/783/
/ipr/784/
/ipr/785/
/ipr/1112/