Subject: Re: [IPFIX] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-akhter-ipfix-perfmon-00.txt

From: "Jan Novak (janovak)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:23:36 +0100

Hi Aamer,

Had a quick read - just would have couple of comments on it:

Measurement Timing in 4.1.1 - it is referenced several times
from other sections but it does not actually contain some definition
or at least offer of options regarding some measurement interval
(or in the text above it you mention reporting interval - is that one
defined in RTP specs then ??)
Is the measurement interval the duration of the flow or for a fixed time
period and also
what and how (using what time interval) is calculated and exported 
when the flow info is exported from the cache (either after the flow
inactivity expiry or due to long flow duration)

Observation Point - the term is used/defined in IPIX specs a bit
differently so may be it would help to align it with those or
rename the term for this draft

Jan

The climate of Edinburgh is such that the weak succumb young .... 
and the strong envy them.
                                 Dr. Johnson

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Al Morton
Sent: 18 October 2010 15:33
To: [email-masked]; Aamer Akhter (aakhter)
Subject: [IPFIX] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-akhter-ipfix-perfmon-00.txt

>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-akhter-ipfix-perfmon-00.txt

nfo/ipfix