Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling
	Author(s)       : T. Dietz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-11-08

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes extensions to the IPFIX MIB module
[RFC5815].  For IPFIX implementations that use packet sampling
(PSAMP) techniques as described in [RFC5475], this memo defines the
PSAMP MIB module containing managed objects for providing information
on applied packet selection functions and their parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.