Subject: [IPFIX] WG last call on draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-02

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 06:32:25 +0000

Dear all,

This is the working group last call on draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-02.

The call starts today and will last until Friday Nov 26.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-02.txt

Please read the draft.
Please send your comments to this mailing list.
Please also send a message if you are fine with the draft as it is.

Thank you,

    Juergen

---

From: Shingo KASHIMA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 05:15:46 +0900

Deal all,

Please find one comment.

 > 3.  Introduction
 >
 >    The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
 >    "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
 >    document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].
 >
 >    This document is a product of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
 >    working group.  Work on this document was started in the Packet
 >    Sampling (PSAMP) Working Group (WG) and moved to the IPFIX WG when
 >    the PSAMP WG was concluded.
 >
 >    Its purpose is to define managed objects for monitoring PSAMP Devices
 >    performing packet selection by sampling and hashing as described in
 >    [RFC5475].

"sampling and hashing"
I think "sampling and filtering" is better.

Regards,
Shingo.

-- 
Shingo KASHIMA <[email-masked]>
NTT Information Sharing Platform Lab.