Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 01:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Export of Structured Data in IPFIX
	Author(s)       : B. Claise, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-05.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document specifies an extension to the IP Flow Information 

  eXport (IPFIX) protocol specification in [RFC5101] and the IPFIX 

  information model specified in [RFC5102] to support hierarchical 

  structured data and lists (sequences) of Information Elements in 

  data records.  This extension allows definition of complex data 

  structures such as variable-length lists and specification of 

  hierarchical containment relationships between Templates. 

  Finally, the semantics are provided in order to express the 

  relationship among multiple list elements in a structured data 

  record.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.