Subject: [IPFIX] Need scribes for Taipei IETF

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 14:09:41 +1300

Hi all:

At this stage, I don't think we have time for any more drafts to
be presented at our meeting at IETF 82.

So now ..
- Please can I have volunteers to be Meeting Scribe and Jabber Scribe
- Who will be presenting each of the drafts listed in the agenda?
     Please let me know so that I can update the agenda,
     and please send me slides so that IPFIXers can look at them
     before them meeting.

Cheers, see you in Taipei, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Shingo KASHIMA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:30:52 +0900

Hi Nevel,

>    g) IEs for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement (?)
>         draft-kashima-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-06, 14 Sep 11

Sorry, we fail to go to Taipei.
Please skip our draft in this meeting.
We wil go to next meeting.

Best regasrds,
Shingo.

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 14:09:41 +1300
Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]> san wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:50:17 +1300

Hi Shingo-san:

In that case, please publish a new version of your draft, with the name 
changed to draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-00.txt,
Announce that it's published on the IPFIX list, and ask whether there
are any further comments on it.  If there aren't, we can start WG LC
for it.

Cheers, Nevil

On 17/11/11 17:30, Shingo KASHIMA wrote:
> Nevil Brownlee<[email-masked]>  san wrote:
>
>>
>> Hi all:
>>