Subject: [IPFIX] Updated agenda for Thursday's meeting

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:16:36 +1300

Hi all:

The latest version of the agenda is now on online at
   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/agenda/ipfix.txt

Juergen isn't at this meeting, so I'll be chairing the meeting.
So far no-one has volunteered to be meeting scribe(s) or jabber
scribe - email me if you could do either of these, please.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:04:09 +0000

Dear All,

Scribing is important for those of us who are attending remotely.

Without your help we can only listen, only guess what's happening, and 
we can't ask questions.

Please volunteer!

P.