Subject: [IPFIX] agenda-03 for Taipei

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 14:09:34 +1300

I can't imagine why, but the meeting site still seems to have
the -02 version of the agenda, and doesn't change it when I
upload the -03 version.

Here it is ...

===========================================
IP Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
DRAFT-03   Agenda for IETF 82, Taipei
Thursday, November 17, 1520-1720, Room 101B
===========================================

Chairs:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review                                            =  5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status (Nevil)             = 10 min
      IANA: IEs 297 (natType), 298 (initiatorPackets)
        and 299 (responderPackets) allocated.
        300 is left unassigned, next unassigned IE is 347

      New charter - sent to Dan 25 Oct 11

      Current work items
        Export-per-SCTP-Stream - in queue, waiting on sctp stream-reset
          draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-strrst-12, IESG state AD Evaluation
        PSAMP MIB - IANA registry issue (Juergen)
           draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04, 31 Oct 11
        Flow Selection Techniques
      	  Nevil to submit writeup when -08 published

3. New charter work items                                   = 75 min
      The draft names here are the existing draft names, they
      will be re-published when the new charter is formally approved.
      For all of them we need to decide:
            Who will edit them?
            Who will review them?

    a) Progressing IPFIX Standards-Track RFCs 5101 and 5102
           There has been discussion of these on the list ...
         draft-claise-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-02, 26 Oct 11
         draft-claise-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-01, 29 Oct 11

    b) Guidelines for Information Elements
         draft-trammell-ipfix-ie-doctors-03, 28 Oct 11

    c) Protocol for PFIX Mediation
         draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-04, 7 Jul 11

    d) IPFIX Aggregation
         draft-trammell-ipfix-a9n-04, 26 Sep 11

    e) Exporting MIB objects
         draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-03, 31 Oct 11

    f) Revision of IPFIX MIB (5815)
         draft-dkcm-ipfix-rfc5815bis-00, 26 Oct 11
         Registering packet selector functions

    g) IEs for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement
         draft-kashima-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-06, 14 Sep 11

4. Structured Data: semantic isues for data types           = 10 min
      Brian Trammell

5. Other drafts (if time allows)
    a) Export of Application Information in IPFIX
         draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-03, 30 Oct 11

    b) Cisco Specific Information Elements for IPFIX (Benoit)
         draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-02. 31 Oct 11

6. Any Other Business                                       =  5 min

Presentation slides will be available at
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=82
   (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand