Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:15:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Selection Techniques
	Author(s)       : Salvatore D'Antonio
                          Tanja Zseby
                          Christian Henke
                          Lorenzo Peluso
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-14.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2013-03-10

Abstract:
   Intermediate Flow Selection Process is the process of selecting a
   subset of Flows from all observed Flows.  The Intermediate Flow
   Selection Process may be located at an IPFIX Exporter, Collector, or
   within an IPFIX Mediator.  It reduces the effort of post-processing
   Flow data and transferring Flow Records.  This document describes
   motivations for using the Intermediate Flow Selection process and
   presents Intermediate Flow Selection techniques.  It provides an
   information model for configuring Intermediate Flow Selection Process
   techniques and discusses what information about an Intermediate Flow
   Selection Process should be exported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/