Subject: [IPFIX] draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-10 [editorial error]

From: Andrew Feren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:56:39 -0400

I just noticed the following in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-10

   [RFC5101]      Claise, B., Ed., "Bidirectional Flow Export Using IP
                  Flow Information Export (IPFIX)", RFC 5103, January
                  2008.

   [RFC5103]      Trammell, B., and E. Boschi, "Specification of the IP
                  Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol for the
                  Exchange of IP Traffic Flow Information", RFC 5101,
                  January 2008.

should be

   [RFC5103]      Claise, B., Ed., "Bidirectional Flow Export Using IP
                  Flow Information Export (IPFIX)", RFC 5103, January
                  2008.

   [RFC5101]      Trammell, B., and E. Boschi, "Specification of the IP
                  Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol for the
                  Exchange of IP Traffic Flow Information", RFC 5101,
                  January 2008.

It appears to have been wrong since bis-00 so we all skipped over it
multiple times.

-Andrew

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:36:37 +0200

Thanks Andrew,

Corrected part of the AUTH48 process.

Regards, Benoit
> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix
> .
>