Subject: [IPFIX] draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring status

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 12:05:59 +0100

Dear authors,

A gentle reminder that this draft is in "Approved-announcement to be 
sent::Revised I-D Needed" for 33 days
See 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring/
This state is a new state that the IESG implemented recently to improve 
the speed of documents delivery.
It means that the document is approved, but that agreed changes should 
be included in a new version before the draft goes in the RFC editor queue.
However, 33 days in that state is way too long in my opinion, and 
defeats the purpose of this new document state.
If you don't know what to do, let the document shepherd or me know.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 06:52:29 -0700

Benoit,

Thanks for this (second) reminder.

As I told you before, I will work on this document during the holidays. 
We have discussed the reasons for that many times.

I'm connected <7am on Christmas Eve for this specific purpose.

P.

On 24/12/2013 04:05, Benoit Claise wrote:
> This state is a new state that the IESG implemented recently to 
> improve the speed of documents delivery.
> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix