Subject: [IPFIX] WG Status, basically

From: Wayne Tackabury <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 18:18:49 -0400

Hi all....somewhat recent WG document rat, first time poster to the list.

My sense, based on readings from a Vancouver "is it time to wrap up" agenda
item, and mailling list archives and particularly an exchange right around
the time of London, is that the WG is in that oft-gray state between
"winding down all current work items" and "closed out, somebody give us a
ring if there's a compelling reason for recharter" (at least, I've seen
that oft-gray-ness before).

The Ops area report still lists us as active, and I can see there's still
maybe 3-4 I'D's under discussion.  Then again, looks like the London WG
meetings were cancelled and nothing was scheduled for Toronto.   Of course,
that can mean that the work is being entirely satisfied on the list.  Is
there a concise statement of status anyone can offer up?

How about this for a quick way to ask a (maybe different) question -- do
folks anticipate active meetings in Honolulu in November?

Thanks!

Regards,
Wayne Tackabury
IBM Security Software Group