Subject: [IPFIX] Fwd: [ITNAC'2016] Please help distribute the CFP to solicit more submisisons

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 11:52:38 +1200

CALL FOR PAPERS: ITNAC 2016
Co-sponsored by IEEE Computer Society, Indexed by Ei COMPENDEX

Paper Submission Now Open: http://edas.info/N21968
Full paper submission deadline: June 15,  2016
Student Travel Grant: NZD$600 per approved application
Workshops:   (1) Software Defined Networking Workshop
   (2) Modelling and Simulation Workshop

==============================================================           
                                       The IEEE International 
Telecommunication Networks and Application Conference ITNAC 2016
December 7-9, 2016 in Dunedin, New Zealand
http://www.itnac.org.au
==============================================================

*SCOPE*

With the increasing number of emerging robust networks, the challenges 
to design new networking protocols, techniques, and applications are 
never ending. With the imminent deployment of 4G and 5G on the horizon, 
the demand for better service and quality has never been greater. ITNAC 
(formerly known as ATNAC) has been a leading forum for researchers and 
engineers to present and discuss topics related to advanced 
telecommunication network technologies, services and applications.
ITNAC 2016 seeks to address and capture highly innovative and 
state-of-the-art research from academia, communications industry and 
standardisation bodies that covers applications for and analysis of 
distributed, mobile, cognitive and cloud computing, computer and data 
communications, local and metropolitan networks, optical, wired and 
wireless telecommunication networks and applications. Contributions are 
welcome on all advanced research and particularly (but not limited to) 
the following topics: Mobile  & Wireless Networks
•	Wireless access and routing protocols
•	Cross-layer design optimisation
•	Green, low power, energy efficient and sustainable networking
•	Nature and bio-inspired approaches to networking
•	Network-based mobile positioning and tracking systems
•	Cognitive and cooperative principles for networking
•	Mobile social and ambient networks
•	Delay tolerant networks
•	Mobile and fixed wireless broadband access networks
•	4G/5G networks
•	Wireless sensor networks
•	Vehicular Ad-hoc networks
•	Cognitive networks
•	Wireless mesh networks

Internet Technologies and Applications
•	Network Modelling and Simulation
•	Traffic engineering, congestion and admission control
•	Software defined networks
•	Content-centric networks
•	Datacenter networks
•	Cloud computing
•	Peer-to-peer networks and overlays
•	Novel network-enabled applications and services
•	Future Internet routing schemes or transport concepts
•	IPv6 and its derivatives
•	High performance network virtualisation
•	Networking standards and regulations  •	QoS/QoE provisioning and 
resource management
•	Novel network-enabled applications and services

Network Management, Privacy and Security
•	Next generation network regulation
•	Broadband network management
•	Intrusion detection and prevention •	Key distribution and management 
•	Large-scale attacks and defense
•	Security and privacy in wireless networks
•	Network security policy, theory and tools                          • 
Secure Mobile Agents and Mobile Code •	Trusted computing and management 
                •	World Wide Web security
•	Network resiliency and network security   •	Cyber security
Optical Networking and Applications
•	Optical switching and routing
•	Optical Network on Chips
•	Visible light communication •	Optical Ethernet, EPON/GPON, 10Gb/s 
Ethernet, 100Gb/s Ethernet
•	WDM Access Networks, WDM-PON
•	Wired/wireless convergence, Telecom/broadcast convergence, IPTV
•	Hybrid optical-wireless access networks, Radio-over-fiber
•	Large capacity optical transmission, WDM, OTDM
•	OFDM and advanced modulation formats in photonics
•	Energy efficient optical networks

  *SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS*

Submitted manuscripts should be written in English conforming to IEEE 
conference proceedings format (8.5”x11", 10pt font, two-column, template 
available at 
http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html). 
We invite the following two types of submissions: Full Papers (6 pages 
complementary, and up to 8 pages with over length charge) and Short 
Papers (3 pages complementary and up to 4 pages with over length charge).

All paper submissions must represent original and unpublished work. 
Papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format through EDAS: 
http://edas.info/N21968

*PUBLICATIONS*

Accepted papers from this conference will be published by the IEEE 
Computer Society in IEEE proceedings (indexed by EI Compendex). 
Distinguished papers, after further revisions, will be considered for 
possible publication in SCI & EI indexed special issues of prestigious 
international journals. By submitting a paper to the conference, authors 
assure that if the paper is accepted, at least one author will attend 
the conference and present the paper.

*STUDENT TRAVEL GRANTS*
ITNAC 2016 is pleased to announce there will be a number of NZD$600 
travel assistance grants. To apply for a travel assistance grant please 
send an application letter detailing how the travel assistance grant is 
to be used plus a letter of support from your supervisor to the ITNAC 
committee.

*WORKSHOPS* Software Defined Networking Workshop —
A workshop on Software Defined Networking (SDN) will be held in 
conjunction with ITNAC 2016. The workshop will include the opportunity 
to learn about SDN, carry out hands on SDN design and network 
configuration exercises using a hardware-based SDN testbed, and 
presentation of SDN research and industry case study papers.

Modelling and Simulation Workshop -
A workshop on the latest modelling and simulation tools and 
methodologies will be held in conjunction with ITNAC 2016. The workshop 
will include the opportunity to learn about tools, carry out hands on 
simulation and modelling design exercises, and presentation of research 
and industry case study papers.

*IMPORTANT DATES*
Paper submission:				15 June,  2016 Notification of acceptance:			30 
August,  2016
Camera-ready due:				20 September,  2016
Registration due:                               1   November, 2016 
Conference:                                     7-9 December, 2016

*CONFERENCE COMMITTEES*

General Chairs
    Martin Purvis, University of Otago, New Zealand
    Mark Gregory, RMIT University, Australia

Program Chairs
    Graeme Woodward, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
    Rudolf Mathar, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
    Haibo Zhang, University of Otago, New Zealand
Publication Chair
    Qiang Fu, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand

Local Organising Committee Chair
    Jeremiah Deng, University of Otago, New Zealand

Web Chair
    Yawen Chen, University of Otago, New Zealand

Steering Committee
    Adnan Al-Anbuky, Auckland University of Technology, NZ
    Naveen Chilamkurti, La Trobe University, Melbourne, AU
    Franco Davoli, University of Genova, Italy
    Mark Gregory, RMIT University, Melbourne, AU
    Vijay Sivaraman, University of New South Wales, AU
    Krys Pawlikowski, University of Canterbury, NZ
    Richard Harris, Massey University, NZ
    Phuoc Tran-Gia, University of Wuerzburg, Germany
    Alexander Kist, University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba, AU
    Harsha Sirisena, University of Canterbury, NZ
    Ron Addie, University of Southern Queensland, AU