Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6router-alert-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:48:18 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPNG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Router Alert Option
	Author(s)	: C. Partridge, D. Katz, A. Jackson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6router-alert-04.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 17-Apr-98
	
   This memo describes a new IPv6 Hop-by-Hop Option type that alerts
   transit routers to more closely examine the contents of an IP
   datagram.  This option is useful for situations where a datagram
   addressed to a particular destination contains information that may
   require special processing by routers along the path.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6router-alert-04.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6router-alert-04.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6router-alert-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.