Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipngwg-trans-tokenring-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 10:01:58 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPNG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Token Ring Networks
	Author(s)	: T. Narten, M. Crawford, S. Thomas
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-trans-tokenring-04.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 06-Nov-97
	
     This memo specifies the MTU and frame format for transmission
     of IPv6 packets on Token Ring networks. It also specifies the
     method of forming IPv6 link-local addresses on Token Ring
     networks and the content of the Source/Target Link-layer
     Address option used the Router Solicitation, Router
     Advertisement, Redirect, Neighbor Solicitation and Neighbor
     Advertisement messages when those messages are transmitted on
     a Token Ring network.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipngwg-trans-tokenring-04.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-trans-tokenring-04.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-trans-tokenring-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.