Subject: (ION) IPng Over ATM - Opinions solicited

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 98 12:07:44 -0500

Hi All,

I am a graduate student of Computer Science in Temple Univ., Philadelphia.
I am doing a independent study on the topic "IPng over ATM". As part of
the course work I am collecting information regarding all related
standards in my IPng page, http://nimbus.ocis.temple.edu/~sathya/ipng-atm/ .
I am also writing abstracts based on my understanding of what I read.

I am sure everybody will agree with me that it is important to make the learning
process easy, for the success of IPng (of any protocol for that matter). Even 
though what I have managed to do may not be really good, I am hopeful it will 
be a good starting point. I want to make it a good tutorial Page for people
interested in IPng and ATM.

I think it will better if I get input from others (with more experience) in
this field regarding the contents and the organization. I request you all to 
visit my IPng page (whenever you find time !!!)  and send me suggestions. I 
am prepared to put in the time if I get good feedbacks/ideas to improve my 
IPng page.

Thankx in advance,

regards
Sathya
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Vadim Antonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:41:50 -0800 (PST)

With all my respect, you'd be much better off doing research
in vacuum acoustics.

Both ATM and IPv6 are firmly on OSI trajectory: from handwaving
to oblivion.

--vadim

>I am doing a independent study on the topic "IPng over ATM".
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.