Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipngwg-unicast-aggr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:16:00 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPNG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An IPv6 Aggregatable Global Unicast Address Format
	Author(s)	: B. Hinden, M. O'Dell, S. Deering
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-unicast-aggr-03.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 27-Jan-98
	
   This document defines an IPv6 aggregatable global unicast address
   format for use in the Internet.  The address format defined in this
   document is consistent with the IPv6 Protocol [IPV6] and the ''IPv6
   Addressing Architecture'' [ARCH].  It is designed to facilitate
   scalable Internet routing.
 
   This documented replaces RFC 2073, ''An IPv6 Provider-Based Unicast
   Address Format''.  RFC 2073 will become historic.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipngwg-unicast-aggr-03.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-unicast-aggr-03.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-unicast-aggr-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.