Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-tcp-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 15:30:30 -0500

A Revised Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPNG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IP Version 6 Management Information Base 
                          for the Transmission Control Protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Daniele
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-tcp-mib-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 04-Feb-98
	
   This document is one in the series of documents that define
   various MIB objects for IPv6.  Specifically, this document
   is the MIB module which defines managed objects for
   implementations of the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
   over IP Version 6 (IPv6).
 
   This document also recommends a specific policy with respect to
   the applicability of RFC 2012 for implementations of IPv6.
   Namely, that most of managed objects defined in RFC 2012 are
   independent of which IP versions underlie TCP, and only the
   TCP connection information is IP version-specific.
 
   This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
   Information Base (MIB) for use with network management
   protocols in IPv6-based internets.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login wih the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-tcp-mib-01.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-tcp-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-tcp-mib-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.