Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-udp-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:01:20 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.  This draft is a work item of the IPNG Working Group of
the IETF.

	Title           : IP Version 6 Management Information Base for
			  the User Datagram Protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Daniele
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-udp-mib-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 09-Jul-98
	
This document is one in the series of documents that define various MIB
objects for IPv6.  Specifically, this document is the MIB module which
defines managed objects for implementations of the User Datagram
Protocol (UDP) over IP Version 6 (IPv6).

This document also recommends a specific policy with respect to the
applicability of RFC 2013 for implementations of IPv6. Namely, that
most of managed objects defined in RFC 2013 are independent of which IP
versions underlie UDP, and only the UDP listener information is IP
version-specific.

This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management Information
Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in IPv6-based
internets.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-udp-mib-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-udp-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-udp-mib-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.