Subject: (IPng 6656) W.G. Last Call on "Basic Socket Interface Extensions for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:40:05 -0700

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as an Informational RFC:

	Title		: Basic Socket Interface Extensions for IPv6
	Author(s)	: R. Gilligan, S. Thomson, J. Bound, W. Stevens
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-bsd-api-new-03.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 19-Oct-98

This will replace RFC 2133.

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
week from today on November 3, 1998.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------