Subject: (IPng 6624) IPv6 Base API ready for Last Call and Replace RFC 2133

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 23:23:18 -0400

Steve and Bob,

I have just submitted draft-ietf-ipngwg-bsd-api-new-02.txt
to the Internet IETF ID folks to put out on our internet-drafts dirs.

Also you and the WG can get a copy now of the 02.txt spec at:

sipper.pa-x.dec.com (cd to pub dir) 

At this time we would like in the WG to use this draft to replace RFC
2133 as the Base API Spec.  We have just spent two weeks putting these
final changes and clarifications into the draft before this submit.

We would like to ask you to do a Last Call if necessary and get this spec
to replace RFC 2133 as a new Informational RFC on behalf of the IPng WG.

thanks
/jim

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------