Subject: (IPng 6602) Request to Advance "Router Renumbering for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 09:14:37 -0700

Jeff, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as a
Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Router Renumbering for IPv6
	Author(s)	: M. Crawford
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-router-renum-05.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 17-Sep-98

A working group last call for this document was completed on October 5,
1998.  No comments were received. 

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------