Subject: (IPng 6675) Metaposting: am I still connected?

From: Ignatios Souvatzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:01:13 +0100

just a quick test...

Majordomo claims I'm on the list, but I dont receive anything.
	-is
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: K Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:48:57 +0000 (GMT)

Me too!

---

From: Ignatios Souvatzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:14:21 +0100

> > Majordomo claims I'm on the list, but I dont receive anything.

Uhm, thanks for replying, whoever did. It turns out the list was really quiet.
	-is