Subject: (IPng 6654) W.G. Last Call on "Reserved IPv6 Subnet Anycast Addresses"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:31:15 -0700

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Reserved IPv6 Subnet Anycast Addresses
	Author(s)	: D. Johnson, S. Deering
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-resv-anycast-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 19-Oct-98

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
week from today on November 3, 1998.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------