Subject: (IPng 6679) Last Call: Service Location Protocol, Version 2 to Proposed Standard Reply-to: [email-masked]

From: The IESG <[email-masked]> (by way of Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:10:21 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Service Location Protocol
Working Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts
as Proposed Standards:

  o Service Location Protocol, Version 2
	<draft-ietf-svrloc-protocol-v2-10.txt>

  o Service Templates and service: Schemes 
	<draft-ietf-svrloc-service-scheme-12.txt>

  o Service Location Protocol Modifications for IPv6 
	<draft-ietf-svrloc-ipv6-05.txt> 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by November 13, 1998.

Files can be obtained via:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-svrloc-protocol-v2-10.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-svrloc-service-scheme-12.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-svrloc-ipv6-05.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------