Subject: (IPng 6630) IPv6 over ARCnet draft

From: Ignatios Souvatzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:53:40 +0200

[I thought I had already sent this message from home, but can't spot it,
 neither in the Archive nor in my mail folders here at work. If you already
 read it, I apologize for the inconvenience.]

I finally found the time to write a new version of the IPv6 over ARCnet
draft, based on the old one and lots of input mostly by Matt Crawford.
It is available as

ftp://ftp.isi.edu/internet-drafts/draft-souvatzis-ipv6-arcnet-04.txt

Comments are welcome. If the working group wants to pick it up, feel free.

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Matt Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:48:06 -0500

> Comments are welcome. If the working group wants to pick it up, feel free.

I suggest that the chairs issue a WG last call on this or take
preliminary action toward that end.  ARCNET does exist in the real
world and should not be neglected.
					Matt
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------