Subject: (IPng 6635) Draft: Request to Advance "DNS Extensions to Support IP Version 6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:02:02 -0700

Jeff, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as a
Proposed Standard:

	Title		: DNS Extensions to Support IP Version 6
	Author(s)	: M. Crawford, C. Huitema, S. Thomson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-lookups-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 15-Sep-98

A working group last call for this document was completed on October 2,
1998.

Comments received regarding transitioning from the current AAAA scheme to
this scheme have been discussed and are thought to be manageable.

Comments received during the last call regarding procedural issue were
responded to by the w.g. chairs.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------