Subject: IPv6 Interoperability Testing Connectathon and IPv6 US Summit

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 11:11:47 -0500

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL SEND TO INDIVIDUAL LISTS ONLY OR TO 
CYNDI JUNG and/or I.  THANK YOU.........

Folks,

The University of New Hampshire (UNH) will be supporting the testing of IPv6
and interoperability testing of IPv6 between multiple independent
implementations at Sun Connectathon March 6-8 and the IPv6 Forum U.S. 
Summit at Teluride Colorado March 13-15.   If implementors can make both 
events that would be great, but it would be ideal if the routing vendors 
could attend Teluride for this testing.  Cyndi Jung at 3Com is driving this 
with UNH so please try to give IPv6 this support for the U.S. Summit.  We 
are hoping live and breathing end user decision makers attend this event at
Teluride.  More details and logistics will follow later.

Also UNH has added new IPv6 Mobility spec tests and Routing tests for
the events too, for those that can test these parts.

Implementor support is appreciated.
Theme: for testing is "Lets find the bugs when all the players are on
the same net with different implementations, do we all work, do some
only work in their own lab, and the results are not for public
consumption at either event so you can't get into marketing trouble,
only implementor attendees will know the results of doing the
interoperability testing, the press will not be allowed in the testing
area at Telluride".  

thanks
/jim

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------