Subject: E-mail address information

From: Richard Draves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 06:37:44 -0800

This mail is automatically sent to you from the NRJ E-mail system.
The contents of this mail refers to the mail sent to you from
Richard Draves <[email-masked]> with the subject "RE: API suggestion ".
 
Information regarding NRJ e-mail addresses.
 
Since installation of the new e-mail system, last summer. The old e-mail
address and the new have been configured to route received mails to same
mailbox. This is a temporary solution to make it possible for all NRJ
employees to inform business contacts about the new @nrj.ericsson.se
e-mail address.
 
Please be aware of that receiving service of old NRJ e-mail addresses
ending @ericsson.co.jp will be stopped from February 15th.
 
Only the addresses ending @nrj.ericsson.se will be valid and accepted in
our e-mail system from February 16th and old address will bounce
back to the sender.
 
From January 17th to February 15th you will get this e-mail notification
if an e-mail is sent to you, using the old address.
In that case, you have to inform the sender of your new address.
 
Your business card shall have the new address [email-masked]
printed.

Best Regards
 
IS/IT HelpDesk
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------