Subject: KAME IPv6/IPsec stack, STABLE kit 20000214

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:36:59 +0900

(sorry if you have received this more than once)

As usual, KAME Project has released by-monthly "STABLE" kit of IPv6/IPsec
network code for the following platforms (yes, we have 6 supported
platforms):
	BSD/OS 3.1 and 4.1
	FreeBSD 2.2.8 and 3.4
	NetBSD 1.4.1
	OpenBSD 2.6
Our code has been tested by the TAHI IPv6 conformance test suite
(http://www.tahi.org/).

They are redistributable under BSD-like license, i.e. free of charge but
absolutely no warranty.  They are avaiable from the following web site:

        http://www.kame.net/

To know the changes and improvements from the previous STABLE kit,
please refer to the CHANGELOG file in the distribution.
There are bunch of good changes happened since the previous STABLE kit,
like the complete integration of ALTQ, more stabilization of IPsec portion,
advanced API clarifications and others.  Bunch of documents are included
in tar.gz file so please be sure to check those.

NOTE: KAME code is being merged into {Free,Net,Open}BSD-current tree.
The difference between KAME kit and merged tree are like below:
(1) KAME kit comes with more experimental protocols/APIs support and userland
programs (which may attract researchers more),
(2) KAME kit is based on public release version of *BSD, and
(3) the merged tree will give tightly integrated IPv6-ready operating
system when it gets released as public release version of *BSD than KAME kit.

--KAME Project

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------