Subject: What happen?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:59:14 +0800 (CST)

Have you ever encountered some problem like this:

we have two machines directly connected.
both of the boxes use the kernel 2.2.13.
Strange thing happens here.
Sometimes they disconnected.But after one of the machines reboot,
they worked all right until the next day --- they broke again !!
something like
      AT ONCE      ONE DAY
reboot--------work---------reboot--work-- .....  //faint
Do you have any good ideas?

_____________________________________________
�׶�����--�й��˵����ϼ�԰ http://www.263.net
@263.net�й����������ʾ� http://freemail.263.net
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:17:57 +0900

>>>>> On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:59:14 +0800 (CST), 
>>>>> [email-masked] said:

> Do you have any good ideas?

First of all, please tell us your platform more precisely (which OS,
which version, which architecture...). I guess your OS is linux, but
it is not clear from the above text.

Secondly, this list would not be suitable for such an
implemetation-specific question (I'm not even sure if your question is
really related to IPv6). Better places would be

- IPv6 users mailing list: [email-masked]
- Implementation specific mailing list (if any)

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------