Subject: HP-UX IPv6 Developer's Kit version 1.1

From: David Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:35:12 -0800 (PST)

Hewlett-Packard Company announces the release of the HP-UX IPv6
Developer's Kit version 1.1

The HP-UX IPv6 Developer's Kit version 1.1 supports the IETF IPv6
standards that will provide IPv6 functionality on HP-UX 11.00. IPv6 is a
new version of the Internet Protocol that provides a larger address space,
simple network configuration, and better security. The IPv6 Developer's
Kit enables the Internet community to evaluate and experiment with the
IPv6 protocol on HP-UX 11.0.

More details are available at:

        http://www.software.hp.com

Please search for "IPv6".

The HP-UX IPv6 development team

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------