Subject: Request to Advance "Initial IPv6 Sub-TLA ID Assignments"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:10:22 -0800

Jeff, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as an
Informational RFC:

	Title		: Initial IPv6 Sub-TLA ID Assignments
	Author(s)	: B. Hinden, S. Deering, B. Fink, T. Hain
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-iana-tla-03.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 14-Jan-00
	
This document was discussed at the Washington, DC IETF meeting and is being 
submitted to document the initial IPv6 Sub-TLA ID assignments.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------