Subject: Request to Advance "Privacy Extensions for Stateless Address Autoconfiguration in IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:06:14 -0700

Erik,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the 
working group, request that the following document be published as an 
Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Privacy Extensions for Stateless Address
                          Autoconfiguration in IPv6
	Author(s)	: T. Narten, R. Draves
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-addrconf-privacy-03.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 20-Sep-00

A working group last call for this document was completed on August 17, 
2000.  The -03 version of the draft resolves issues raised during the 
working group last call.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------