Subject: IPng Agenda for San Diego IETF

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:05:03 -0800

Attached is the proposed agenda for IPng w.g. sessions at the San Diego 
IETF.  We received requests for talks equaling the total 
time.  Consequentially we gave priority to current working group activities 
and documents, new individual submissions, and last to status 
reports.  Speakers should plan to keep their talk within the allotted time 
including discussion.  The chairs will do our best to keep to this agenda.

Please send us comments, additions, and deletions.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Steve Deering <[email-masked]>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY, December 13, 2000 1300-1500

Introduction / S. Deering (5 min)

Review Agenda / S. Deering (5 min)

Document Status / R. Hinden (10 min)

Summary of Internet Address Registry Presentations / Alain Durand (15 min)

Source/Destination Address Selection / Rich Draves (20 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-default-addr-select-02.txt>

An analysis of IPv6 anycast / Itojun Hagino (10 min)
    <draft-itojun-ipv6-anycast-analysis-01.txt>

Analysis of DNS Server Discovery Mechanisms for IPv6 / Dave Thaler (30 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-00.txt>

Discovery of Resource Records Designating IPv6 Address prefixes / Matt 
Crawford (10 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-prefix-rr-disc-00.txt>

Socket API for IPv6 traffic class field / Itojun Hagino (5 min)
    <draft-itojun-ipv6-tclass-api-01.txt>

THURSDAY, December 14, 2000 1530-1730
-------------------------------------

Default Router Preferences & More Specific Routes in RAs / Rich Draves (15 min)
     <draft-draves-ipngwg-router-selection-00.txt>

Automatic Prefix Delegation Protocol for IPv6 / Brian Haberman (10 min)
   <draft-haberman-ipngwg-auto-prefix-00.txt>

Destination Option Headers Cleanup / Francis Dupont (15 min)
    <draft-dupont-destoptupd-00.txt>

An end-to-end usage of IPv6 flow label / Jochen Metzler (15 min)
    <draft-metzler-ipv6-flowlabel-00.txt>

Socket API for IPv6 flow label field / Itojun Hagino (5 min)
    <draft-itojun-ipv6-flowlabel-api-00.txt>

Multihoming / Masataka Ohta (10 min)
    <draft-ohta-e2e-multihoming-00.txt>

Record Route Hop-by-Hop Option for IPv6 / Hiroshi Kitamura (10 min)
    <draft-kitamura-ipv6-record-route-00.txt>

ETSI bake-off report / Francis Dupont (5 min)

Overview of USAGI Project (Linux IPv6 Improvement Project) / Yuji Sekiya (5 
min)

Site renumbering using router renumbering protocol / Tatuya Jinmei (10 min)

How to write UDP/IPv6 applications that care about path MTU / Tatuya Jinmei 
(10 min)

Status of OSPFv3 implementation for Zebra / Yasuhiro Ohara (10 min)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------