Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-ind-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:03:48 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPNG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to IPv6 Neighbor Discovery for Inverse 
                          Discovery Specification
	Author(s)	: A. Conta
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-ind-05.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 21-Nov-00
	
This memo describes extensions to the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery that
allow a node to determine and advertise an IPv6 address corresponding
to a given link-layer address. These extensions are called Inverse
Neighbor Discovery. The Inverse Neighbor Discovery (IND) was
originally developed for Frame Relay networks, but may also apply to
other networks with similar behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-ind-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-ind-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-ind-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.