Subject: W.G. Last Call on "Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 1394 Networks"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:02:29 -0800

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as a Proposed Standard:

  	Title		: Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 1394 Networks
  	Author(s)	: K. Fujisawa, A. Onoe
  	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-1394-00.txt
  	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 14-Nov-00

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
week from today on December 12, 2000.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------