Subject: New I-D: An end-to-end usage of the IPv6 flow label

From: Metzler Jochen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:26:14 +0100

Dear all,

please find my draft on an e-t-e usage of the IPv6
flow label field under:

http://home.bn-ulm.de/~ulzoppo/draft-metzler-ipv6-flowlabel-00.txt

Draft Name: An end-to-end usage of the IPv6 flow label
File Name:  <draft-metzler-ipv6-flowlabel-00.txt>

I would like to discuss this issue with you on the
distribution list as well as at the Meeting in San
Diego.

Best regards
Jochen Metzler

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jochen Metzler               Siemens AG
                             Lise-Meitner-Straße 5, 89081 Ulm
                             Phone: +49.(0)731.9533.390
Mobile Networks              Fax  : +49.(0)731.9533.336
ICM MN MR UR SE 2            mailto: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------