Subject: IP length

From: shahram tabandeh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 23:40:21 -0800 (PST)

Dear all friends 

I’m working about IP over ATM, I need some statistical
Information about IP packet lengths. Do you have
curves of IP length probability distribution function
(PDF) for the IPv4 and IPv6 packets who are
transferred in a general network?

Thanks all 
Shahram Tabandeh 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.
http://shopping.yahoo.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 19:25:57 +0100

Just cited by Jayant Shukla (?) on the IPsec mailing list
(with an argument about the overhead of IPsec tunnel mode for IPv6):

http://isglabs.rainbow.com/rsa99/sld007.htm

[email-masked]