Subject: Re: MLDv3 - Internet Draft

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 17:04:23 +0100

In your previous mail you wrote:

   Here is the abstract of an Internet Draft proposal, called "Multicast
   Listener Discovery Version 3 (MLDv3) for IPv6"
   (<draft-vida-mld-v3-00.txt>)
   
=> was this I-D proposed to the Internet Draft Editor (I can't find it
in the repository)?

Regards

[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Vida Rolland <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 11:42:16 +0100

The MLDv3 draft was not proposed to the Internet Draft Editor as it was a
preliminary version. We were waiting for the new version of the IGMPv3
draft, that actually came out a few days ago. We are working now on adapting
MLDv3 to the changes that were made in the new IGMPv3 version.

A new version of the MLDv3 draft will be available in a couple of days.

Regards,
Rolland Vida, LIP6, Paris