Subject: TAHI IPv6 Conformance Test Packages

From: Yukiyo Akisada <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:40:50 +0900

Hi there,

    TAHI Project has released the IPv6 Conformance Test Packages
    at the following web site:

        http://www.tahi.org/

    Changes from the previous release of the IPv6 Conformance Test Packages:

    The Test Tool (Release-1.2):
        - support MIP6 <draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-13.txt>

    The Test Program (Release-1.2): 
        - some bug fix

Thanks,

---
Yukiyo Akisada @ TAHI Project

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------