Subject: Updated IPv6 web pages

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 17:29:14 -0800

As part of changing the name of the IPng working group to the IPv6 working 
group, I have updated the web pages at

   http://playground.sun.com/ipv6

The old URL

   http://playground.sun.com/ipng

also works.  We are expecting the IESG to approve the revised charter in 
the near future.

Besides the name change, the update includes new drafts, standards, and 
implementations.  Please send me updates, changes, corrections, etc.

Thanks,
Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 13:14:16 +0900

>also works.  We are expecting the IESG to approve the revised charter in 

	as far as I remember the old URL was:

	http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/

	am I wrong?

itojun

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 22:53:01 -0800

Itojun,

>         http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/

There were a couple of old ones set up, I think I made a mistake in an 
article I wrote.  The other main URL was

    http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/html/ipng-main.html

Bob