Subject: Re: IPv6 MIBS: Internet Drafts

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:45:43 -0700

Dario and IPNG list,

  The drafts have not changed, and we have no major changes pending.
We'd encourage comments on the -00 versions of the drafts.

Thanks,
  Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Dario Accornero <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:43:14 +0100

> We'd encourage comments on the -00 versions of the drafts.

I will post my comments next week. In the meanwhile, what I can say
from an implementation point of view is that the new MIBs are nicer. :-)

Ciao,
-- 
Dario Accornero - IOS Europe Development - IPv6 Team
Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UK - voice +44 20 8756 6268
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------