Subject: a query...

From: "Kumar Gaurava" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:41:01 +0530

hi! all...
    i am new to this field of ipv6 and hence don't know much about it.
 i know it seems stupid to pose such a question to experts like u..but i
have to.

 "what is the basic differences between ipv4 and ipv6 apart from the
enlarged addressing space we get....?"  differences in terms of new
protocols...enhanced protocol features...security etc?
  also any suggestions of sites where i can get a comprehensive reading
material starting from scratch...? ofcourse i know ipv4.
thankx a lot...

  Kumar Gaurava
  Software Engineer
  Infosys-Bangalore.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------