Subject: Global IPv6 Summit in Canada

From: Dinara Suleymanova <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:00:17 -0700

Title:
Global IPv6 Summit in Canada

URL:
http://www.foretec.com/IPv6-index.htm

Dates:
May 14-16, 2001

City:
Ottawa, Canada

Venue:
Fairmont Chateau Laurier
1, Rideau Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 8S7
Canada
Telephone: +1 613 241 1414
Global Reservations Centre: +1 800 441 1414
Fax: +1 613 562 7031

Description:
A world-wide consortium of leading Internet vendors, Research & Education 
Networks are shaping the IPv6 FORUM, with a clear mission to
promote IPv6 by dramatically improving the market and user awareness of 
IPv6, creating a quality and secure Next Generation Internet and
allowing world-wide equitable access to knowledge and technology, embracing 
a moral responsibility to the world.

To this end the IPv6 FORUM will:
           Establish an open, international FORUM of IPv6 expertise
           Share IPv6 knowledge and experience among members
           Promote new IPv6-based applications and global solutions
           Promote interoperable implementations of Ipv6 standards
           Co-operate to achieve end-to-end quality of service
           Resolve issues that create barriers to IPv6 deployment

Contact:
Joya Subudhi
Foretec Seminars, Inc
1895 Preston White Drive, Suite 100
Reston, VA 20191
Phone (703) 620 9053
Fax: (703) 620 9071
E-mail: [email-masked]
URL: www.foretec.com 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------