Subject: IPv6 MIB revisions: comments solicited

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:55:54 -0700

Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:55:54 -0700
Versions: dmail (solaris) 2.2g

The IPv6 MIB design team has published the following I-D's:

draft-ops-rfc2011-update-00.txt		-- revising IP-MIB
draft-ops-rfc2012-update-00.txt		-- revising TCP-MIB
draft-ops-rfc2013-update-00.txt		-- revising UDP-MIB
draft-ops-rfc2096-update-00.txt		-- revising IP-FORWARD-MIB

We would like feedback on these updates, especially from implementors.
We're particularly curious about several of the objects in 
RFC 2465's ipv6IfTable, along with the use of ipv6InterfaceIndex,
since many or most of them can be now be implemented in terms of
the IF-MIB.

In addition, each draft has an "Open Issues" section, along with
some other open issues scattered in the documents.  We'd like to
get feedback from the community as quickly as possible so that we
can move forward with these documents.

Thanks,
  Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Trevor Warwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:58:53 +0100

Where do you want comments to be sent ? To ipng, directly to the draft 
editors, or to some other list ?