Subject: Re: what happened to netfilter.kernelnotes.org?

From: Andrius Kasparavicius <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:55:10 +0200 (GMT-2)

maybe somenone can drop me URL ip6tables? THANKS.

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Harald Welte wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 03:02:10PM +0100, Chris Howells wrote:
> > 
> > I don't know whether this is particularly helpful or relevant any more,
> > but when I was downloading iptables 1.2.0 a while back, the package was
> > corrupted from one of the mirror sites was corrupted -- it wouldn't
> > de-compress, and it was smaller by quite a few bytes than the package I
> > eventually downloaded from a mirror.
> > 
> > Unfortunately I can't remember which mirror site the corrupted package
> > was from, but if the pages are being updated automatically (presume via
> > CVS?), then the problem may not have been fixed yet.
> > 
> maybe you just downloaded it at the moment we were uploading it?
> 
> don't have any other explanation, as we use rsync for all files...so
> either it is broken everywhere or nowhere.

                                              -------------------------
                                                Kasparavicius Andrius
________________________________________________________________________
http://www.andrius.org  ICQ:17701001  tel.: +370 87 25630 nick: Casper
AND-RIPE AND-6BONE KA6010

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------