Subject: Quality of Service and IPng

From: "Alexander Abl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:01:58 +0200

Hello!

What I'm missing concerning information and experiences about IPv6 is the
Quality of Service aspect. Currently I'm involved in a project that deals
with end to end QoS within ISP networks. During this project we are gaining
experiences regarding QoS and IPv4 and the possible implementations with
this IP version. What I'm interested in, is information about Intserv
respectively Diffserv experiences with IPv6. What's about the portability of
technologies developed for IPv4 (RSVP, Diffserv queuing mechanism,...)? Does
anybody have some hints for me?
Thanks and kind regards,

Alexander Abl

Telekom Austria AG
Headquarters
Department ND / EN
Arsenal Objekt 22
1103 Vienna
Austria
Voice:	+43 (1) 797111622

E-Mail  :	[email-masked]
E-Mail 2:	[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------