Subject: ip6_build_xmit

From: Thomas Heinis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 23:21:04 +0100

Hi all,
I am not quite sure, it might be off topic. Please forgive me if it is,
but how can I use ip6_build_xmit to send an ICMPv6 packet? I have been
trying several things by now, I have been looking through the whole
code, but did not succeed ind sending this packet! How can I do this?
Has anyone experience?

Thanks,

Thomas

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Gerhard Gessler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:12:12 +0100

> code, but did not succeed ind sending this packet! How can I do this?

Hi Thomas,

[email-masked] 

is a better place to ask this kind of question.
But if you ask there, you will need to supply more information about you
want to do.

Hope this helps,

	Gerhard

-- 
---------------------------------------------------
Gerhard Geßler

Communication Networks, IABG mbH
Einsteinstr. 20
85521 Ottobrunn, Germany

Telefon: +49 89 6088 - 2021
Fax: +49 89 6088 - 2845

E-Mail: [email-masked]