Subject: nortel & ipv6

From: Werner Pomwenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:24:09 +0100

has anybody an idea if nortel's latest BayRS release supports MobileIPv6 
as a service. i couldn't find any information about that.

cheers & thanks for comments,

werny

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:08:16 -0500

Werner,
     No, it does not support MobileIPv6.

regards,
Brian