Subject: Fwd: [dhcwg] Latest rev of DHCPv6 spec

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:53:03 -0500

At the IPv6 WG meeting (Thu AM) in Salt Lake City, I mentioned that the 
DHCPv6 spec is about ready for WG last call.  I've included a message below 
that I sent to the DHC  earlier today.  I invite and encourage the IPv6 WG 
to review and comment on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-22.txt in the [email-masked] 
mailing list.

- Ralph

=====
I just sent draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-22.txt in to the IETF for 
publication.  Unfortunately, the Internet Draft Submission Manager will be 
out of the office until 1/3/2002, so the new draft won't be published at 
ietf.org until then.  In the interim, you can obtain a copy of the new 
draft from http://www.dhcp.org/dhcpv6-22.txt.

Based on the discussion at the WG meeting in Salt Lake City, 
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-22.txt is ready for WG last call.  I will officially 
start the WG last call as soon as the new draft is published; the last call 
will run until Friday, 1/11.  Feel free to read a copy of the draft from 
www.dhcp.org and post your comments here...

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------