Subject: RE: Sorry Re: Why not TCPng?

From: "Sellers, Julian P" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:12:24 -0600

You have no reason to apologize.  On the contrary, you are to be commended
for asking a sincere question.  I hope that the responses have been helpful
to you.  I'm sure that many other people have benefited from the question
and the responses.  It's OK to ask even questions that some may consider
foolish, but your question was not foolish.

I hope that neither you nor anyone else will be deterred from asking
pertinent questions or contributing to the free exchange of information for
which these lists were created.

Julian Sellers

-----Original Message-----
From: zhang hong [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 12:29 AM
To: Bill Strahm
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Sorry Re: Why not TCPng?

I'm really sorry for causing these trouble from my foolish question.
Please forgive me since I'm a student and a beginner in IPv6 area.
:

BTW, let's finish this topic, OK?

(Snip)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------