Subject: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "ICMPv6 for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:41:36 -0800

This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as an Draft Standard:

	Title		: Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv6)for the
                          Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Specification
	Author(s)	: A. Conta, S. Deering
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-v3-02.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 29-Nov-01

This document will replace RFC2463 that is currently at Draft 
Standard.  Appendix A summarizes the changes from RFC2463.

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
weeks from today on December 26, 2001.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------