Subject: IPv6 working group agenda for Salt Lake City IETF

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 18:29:08 -0800

The updated agenda is attached.  When we put together the agenda we give 
priority to current working group activities and documents, new individual 
submissions, and last to status reports.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden & Steve Deering

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUESDAY, December 11, 2001, 0900-1130

Introduction, Steve Deering, 5 min.
Review Agenda, Steve Deering, 5 min.
Document Status, Bob Hinden, 15 min.
Default Address Selection for IPv6, Rich Draves, 15 min.
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-default-addr-select-06.txt>
Default Router Preferences and More-Specific Routes, Rich Draves, 15 min.
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-router-selection-00.txt>
IPv6 Host to Router Load Sharing, Bob Hinden, 15 min.
    <draft-hinden-ipv6-host-load-sharing-01.txt>
Redundant Address Deletion when Encapsulating IPv6 in IPv6, Steve Deering, 
15 min.
    <draft-deering-ipv6-encap-addr-deletion-00.txt>
The IPv6 Payload Header, Francis Dupont, 10 min.
    <draft-dupont-ipv6-payload-00.txt>
Scoped Address Architecture, Tatuya Jinmei, 10 min.
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-scoping-arch-03.txt>
An IPv6 Flow Label Specification Proposal, Jarno Rajahalme, 45 min.
    <draft-rajahalme-ipv6-flow-label-00.txt>

THURSDAY, December 13, 2001, 0900-1130

DNS Discovery Update, Dave Thaler, 20 min.
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-03.txt>
Using DHCPv6 for DNS Configuration in Hosts, Ralph Droms, 10 min.
    <draft-droms-dnsconfig-dhcpv6-00.txt>
Recommendations for IPv6 in 3GPP Standards, Margaret Wasserman, 30 min.
    <draft-3gteam-3gpp-advice-00.txt>
Minimum IPv6 Functionality for a Cellular Host, John Loughney, 30 min.
    <draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-01.txt>
IPv6 minimum host requirement for low cost network appliances, Nobuo Okabe, 
15 min.
    <draft-okabe-ipv6-lcna-minreq-00.txt>
Threat Analysis for IPv6 Public Multi-Access Links, James Kempf, 20 min.
    <draft-kempf-ipng-netaccess-threats-00.txt>
Advanced API, Tatuya Jinmei, 15 min.
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2292bis-03.txt>
Host-based IPv6 Multicast Addresses Allocation , Jung-Soo Park, 10 min.
    <draft-park-host-based-mcast-00.txt>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------