Subject: Mobile nets meeting

From: "Hesham Soliman (ERA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:52:11 +0100

Folks, 

Sorry for the cross posting. 
For those of you who expressed interest in attending 
the monet bar bof, here is the info:

Day: Wednesday
Time 5.30 - 7.00 pm 
Room name: Fountainblue (3rd floor at Grand America)

Please note that the room is quite small and is based on 
the number of people who expressed interest. 

Cheers,
Hesham
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------