Subject: Re: address autoconfiguration

From: Nemeth Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 20:12:23 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

Thank you for the informations about the DHCP internet-draft. It seems to
me that it answers some questions of mine. I hope somebody can give me
useful ideas about my other question too. Where can I find statistics,
mesurement results about stateless and stateful address autoconfiguration
methods (in IPv6 test networks)? How much time does it take to get an
address using these methods (, with some variable parameters of the tested
network)? If any of you knows an URL where something like this is online,
please inform me.

Thanks,
	Daniel
____________________________________________________________________________

  Nemeth Daniel                     9030 Gyor, Dinnyes u. 26. T:96/332-233
  [email-masked]                            SCH 1106 T:1/372-51-00/1106
____________________________________________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------