Subject: RFC list for data plane & control plane functions

From: andy none <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:38:41 -0800 (PST)

hi,
 i saw looking for a comprehensive list of the data
plane and control plane RFCs for IPV6. Though this
link: 
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ipngwg-charter.html
has a lot of RFCs, it does not appear to be
comprehensive. Can any1 help me with this, thanx
andy

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Buy the perfect holiday gifts at Yahoo! Shopping.
http://shopping.yahoo.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------