Subject: RE: UPDATE: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "IPv6 for Some Second and Thir d Generation Cellular Hosts"

From: "Elgebaly, Hani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 11:15:50 -0700

I noticed that robust header compression requirements are missing from the
"IPv6 for cellular hosts" draft. Should a section be added highlighting its
importance and recommending its support (as a should requirement maybe)?  

Thanks,
Hani

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Hinden [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 1:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: UPDATE: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "IPv6 for Some Second and Third
Generation Cellular Hosts"

The last call for this document will end on May 27, 2002.

The Internet Area Directors requested shortening the working group last 
call to allow time for the IESG to discuss the document to meet a 3GPP 
deadline.

Bob

At 12:32 PM 5/17/2002, Bob Hinden wrote:
>This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the 
>following document as an Informational RFC:
>
>         Title           : IPv6 for Some Second and Third Generation
Cellular
>                          Hosts
>         Author(s)       : Jari Arkko, Peter Hedman, Gerben Kuijpers,
>                          Hesham Soliman, John Loughney, Pertti Suomela,
>                          Juha Wiljakka
>         Filename        : <draft-ietf-ipv6-cellular-host-02.txt>
>         Pages           : 22
>         Date            : May 17, 2002
>
>This document has been submitted as an Internet Draft and should be 
>available in the internet draft directories shortly.  Until then it can be 
>found at:
>
>
http://standards.ericsson.net/Hesham/draft-ietf-ipv6-cellular-host-02.txt
>
>Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
>editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will on May 30, 
>2002.
>
>Bob Hinden / Steve Deering / Margaret Wasserman

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------