Subject: mandatory RFCs

From: christophe preguica <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:38:27 +0200

Hi,

Can somebody tell me what are the RFCs that must be implemented in an
IPv6 stack (not  Low Cost Network Appliances). Is there a document about

the mandatory RFCs ?

Is MLD a required feature ?

Kind regards.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 10:48:46 +0900

>IPv6 stack (not  Low Cost Network Appliances). Is there a document about

	there is an ongoing effort on IPv6 node requirement document.
	no RFC yet.

>Is MLD a required feature ?

	in my opinion, required if you support multicast-capable medium.

itojun
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------