Subject: IPv6 MIBs - internet draft status

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 07:33:56 -0400

We are preparing to implement support for management data in the revised
version-neutral MIBs.  Two of the drafts (revisions of RFC2011 and RFC2096)
have been removed from the index of internet drafts because their
expiration date has passed.  The drafts that are revisions of RFC2012 and
RFC2013 will also be removed soon.  There are many comments in the drafts
that still need to be resolved and some of the compliance statements are
not up to date.   Will the IPv6 MIB Design Team be doing any further work
on the MIB internet drafts in the near future?  Thanks!

Kristine Adamson
IBM Communications Server for MVS: TCP/IP Development
Internet e-mail:[email-masked]

---

From: Rajiv Raghunarayan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 17:57:48 +0530

Hi Kristine,

The work on the update drafts for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2096, has 
just been restarted by the IPv6 MIB design team - and the comments 
received on the mailing list are being actively looked into. We do 
intend to submit the updated version of the drafts as soon as these 
comments have been addressed (we should have some status by the 
Japan IETF).

In case you need to have a look at the old drafts, they are still
available at http://www.icir.org/fenner/mibs/v6/

HTH..

-Rajiv.

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> We are preparing to implement support for management data in the
> revised version-neutral MIBs. Two of the drafts (revisions of RFC2011
> and RFC2096) have been removed from the index of internet drafts
> because their expiration date has passed. The drafts that are
> revisions of RFC2012 and RFC2013 will also be removed soon. There are
> many comments in the drafts that still need to be resolved and some of
> the compliance statements are not up to date. Will the IPv6 MIB Design
> Team be doing any further work on the MIB internet drafts in the near
> future? Thanks!
> 
> Kristine Adamson
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:44:15 -0400

Hi Kristine,

The IPv6 MIB Design Team has been meeting regularly, and we are planning to provide
updates to all four of the drafts you have mentioned by the Yokohama draft cut-off.

Thanks,
Margaret

At 07:33 AM 5/30/02 , [email-masked] wrote:

>We are preparing to implement support for management data in the revised version-neutral MIBs. Two of the drafts (revisions of RFC2011 and RFC2096) have been removed from the index of internet drafts because their expiration date has passed. The drafts that are revisions of RFC2012 and RFC2013 will also be removed soon. There are many comments in the drafts that still need to be resolved and some of the compliance statements are not up to date. Will the IPv6 MIB Design Team be doing any further work on the MIB internet drafts in the near future? Thanks! 
>
>Kristine Adamson