Subject: new revision ofcellular host draft

From: "Hesham Soliman (ERA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:48:11 +0200

Hi all, 

I have submitted a new revision of the draft
today. Until it is pulished by the IETF you
can find it at
http://standards.ericsson.net/Hesham/draft-ietf-ipv6-cellular-host-02.txt

We hope that this draft will be ready for WG last call
when it appears on the IETF pages. 

Thanks
Hesham
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Toshi Yamasaki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 02:13:47 +0900

Just a quick question. How cellular hosts discover DNS cache servers'
addresses?