Subject: draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2553bis-05: getnameinfo() arguments

From: Klaus Klein <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 May 2002 23:08:21 +0200

While making a related change in NetBSD I noticed that although
getnameinfo() was correctly aligned with POSIX with respect to size_t
vs. socklen_t, it was apparently missed to change its `flags' argument
from int to unsigned int as part of that edit.

- Klaus
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jack McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:11:47 -0400 (EDT)

>> Stay tuned, Technical Corrigenda 1 (TC1) for 1003.1-2001 is 
>> active right now, I hope to have this fixed in TC1.
>
>I didn't occur to me to look there earlier (shame on me), but I just
>noticed your Aardvarks on that subject; unfortunately they (XBD ERN
>24, XSH ERN 22) were rejected at the May meeting.  In any case, I'll
>be watching austin-group-l.

Yup.  But we have a few more days before the results are finalized, 
to "take issue with any decisions of the review team".

- Jack