Subject: RE: Automatic Prefix Delegation draft

From: "Deshpande, Prasad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:29:36 -0400

Hi,

   Is draft-haberman-ipngwg-auto-prefix-02.txt the latest version of this 
draft? I cant seem to find this draft on IETF page.

thanks
-prasad

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Brian Haberman [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 7:57 AM
> To: IPng Mailing List
> Subject: Automatic Prefix Delegation draft
> 
> 
> All,
>      Jim and I have updated the Automatic Prefix Delegation draft
> to take into account comments and suggestions made in the last few
> months.  I submitted it to the I-D editor last week, but have not
> seen it posted yet so it is attached.  Comments and suggestions are
> always welcome.
> 
> Brian
> 

======================================= 
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information, including without
limitation, Confidential and/or Proprietary Information belonging to
Unisphere Networks, Inc. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------