Subject: Zone clarification

From: "kumaravel " <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 May 2002 17:59:03 -0000

I am new to IPv6. Forgive me if my query is too naive.

Is there any zone concept in IPv6 Addressing Architecture??

Can a packet with link local address as source address traverse 
beyond link. ( Would the router in that link drop the packet??)

Is there any difference between organisation local address and 
site local address? (Or is there any organisation local address 
defined in IPv6... or it is implementor's specific??)

Thanks for your valuable time.

Best regards
kumaravel

_________________________________________________________
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or 
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------