Subject: Re: IPv6 MIBs - internet draft status

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:05:15 -0400

Thanks to everyone who responded regarding my status questions on the
revised MIBs.  Does anyone know if the IPv6 MIB design team is planning on
scheduling a session at the Japan IETF to discuss the revised MIBs?
Thanks!

Kristine Adamson
IBM Communications Server for MVS: TCP/IP Development
Internet e-mail:[email-masked]

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:11:25 -0400

Kristine,
     We will probably have a slot in one of the IPv6 WG sessions to
discuss the mib work.  It may also be presented at the ops area
meeting (if held).  At least, that is what we have done in the past.

Regards,
Brian

[email-masked] wrote:
> revised MIBs. Does anyone know if the IPv6 MIB design team is planning
> on scheduling a session at the Japan IETF to discuss the revised MIBs?
> Thanks!
> 
> Kristine Adamson
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------