Subject: IPv6 WG Agenda for Atlanta

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:33:11 -0500

Here is the IPv6 WG agenda for Atlanta.

Thanks,
Margaret

IPv6 WG (ipv6)
Monday, November 18, 2002, 1930-2200
Thursday, November 21, 2002, 0900-1130
======================================

CHAIRS:  Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
          Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Monday:

Intro and Agenda Bashing -- Bob Hinden (5 min)

Document Status and Priorities -- Margaret Wasserman (5 min)

Proposed Charter Update -- Margaret Wasserman (15 min)

MIB Updates -- Margaret Wasserman (5 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2011-update-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2012-update-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2013-update-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2096-update-02.txt

Prefix Delegation:
	Prefix Delegation Requirements -- Shin Miyakawa (15 min)
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-prefix-delegation-requirement-00.txt

	DHCP Option for Prefix Delegation -- Ralph Droms (10 min)
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-00.txt 

Flow Label -- Jarno Rajahalme (20 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-flow-label-03.txt

Node Requirements -- John Loughney (30 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-02.txt

Thursday:

Site-Local Usage / Scoped Address Architecture -- Bob Hinden & TBD (1-1/2 hour)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-scoping-arch-04.txt

DNS Resolver Autoconfiguration -- Alain Durand (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-dns-discovery-07.txt

Issues with DHCPv6 -- Ralph Droms (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-droms-dhcpv6-issues-00.txt

IPv6 over Fibre Channel -- Claudio DeSanti (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desanti-ipv6-over-fibre-channel-00.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------