Subject: Re: Default site-local behavior for routers

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 18:13:37 +0900

>>>>> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:51:17 -0500, 
>>>>> Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]> said:

> Are there any commercial routers today that include SBR support?

If I remember correctly, NEC has a product that supports SBR.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Hiroki Ishibashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 11:29:06 -0600

>If I remember correctly, NEC has a product that supports SBR.

Yes, NEC's IX1000, IX2000, and IX5000 Routers can be configured as SBR.

==== HIROKI ISHIBASHI ==================================================
 E-mail: [email-masked]
================================================== NEC Corporation =====
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------