Subject: 4th TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test Event

From: Yukiyo Akisada <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 15:58:22 +0900

Hi all,

I'm pleased to be able to announce next TAHI IPv6 test event.

The 4th TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test Event will be held
20-24 January, 2003 at Chiba, JAPAN.

This time we are focusing on Prefix Delegation, MIP6,
Routing protocol, Transition, etc...!
Of course we also focusing on Basic specification.

For more details, please visit our web site.
TAHI Project Home Page
http://www.tahi.org/

"4th TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test Event" announcement.
http://www.tahi.org/inop/4thinterop.html

# I'm sorry if you have already receive this mail.

----
Yukiyo Akisada <[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------