Subject: Proposed IPv6 W.G. Charter Update

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:12:58 -0800

Attached is a proposed update to the IPv6 working group charter.  This will 
be discussed at the IPv6 session tonight at IETF55 and on the mailing list.

Please comment on the list and at tonights session.

Bob Hinden and Margaret Wasserman
IPv6 chairs

---

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:23:24 -0800

I could have missed something, but looks good to me.

Michel.

> From: Bob Hinden
> Subject: Proposed IPv6 W.G. Charter Update
> Attached is a proposed update to the IPv6 working
> group charter.  This will be discussed at the IPv6
> session tonight at IETF55 and on the mailing list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:05:52 +0200

Hi Thomas,

> > The Host Requirements document is standards track, so I guess the 
> > IPv6 Note Requirements should be standards track.
> 
> Info/BCP would seem more appropriate. BCP might be OK and would
> provide the stronger label.

As discussed at the meeting Monday, BCP seemed acceptable to most
everyone, so I assume that is what we should try for.

thanks,
John