Subject: RE: Scoping Scoped Addresses

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:28:43 -0800

> Keith Moore wrote:
> *of course* the government is full of it.  this is news?

I'm sure it's so full of it that they will be happy to remove the part
of your salary that comes from government funds. I will make a pleasure
to forward your opinions to the appropriate persons.

Michel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:49:16 -0500

> to forward your opinions to the appropriate persons.

Our responsibility as IETF participants is to give our technical opinions as 
individual engineers as to what is best for the Internet as a whole.  
I take that responsibility seriously.

Your threats (including the threat of bodily harm that you just sent to 
me in private mail) will not change my technical opinions, nor my postings.

Keith