Subject: Atlanta IETF IPv6 Agenda Planning

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 21:32:56 -0800

The IPv6 working group has two session at the Atlanta IETF meeting.  They are:

    MONDAY, November 18, 2002, 1930-2200 (Salon III)
    THURSDAY, November 21, 2002, 0900-1130 (Salon III)

There are several topics that we feel are important to devote significant 
meeting time on.  These are:

   - DNS Discovery
   - Flow Label
   - MIB Updates
   - Node Requirements
   - Prefix Delegation
   - Site-Local Usage / Scoped Address Architecture

Please send us requests for agenda items.  We will be giving priority to 
the above topics, but will fit other things in as time allows.  For this we 
will give preference to current working group documents and last to status 
reports.

Thanks,

Bob Hinden and Margaret Wasserman

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:45:14 +0200 (EET)

>    - Site-Local Usage / Scoped Address Architecture

May I also ask that API documents be considered important to get nailed
down ASAP (if not yesterday), and time will be reserved for those (if
necessary)?

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords