Subject: RE: draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 09:05:02 +0200

Hi Gupta,

> Thanks for pointing this out Richard. I agree with you. I (and at least one
> more guy I know) had the same confusion. We could not figure out what the
> whole section meant :-(

The security section needs a re-write.  Some of the confusion on the section
is due to the fact that it was written by a non-native English speaker.  The
next revision will be improved.  

Suggestions always welcomed.

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Richard Nelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:02:28 +1100

> Suggestions always welcomed.

I quite liked the text in the final LCNA draft.  But it clearly doesn't
meet the requirements Jari covered in his post.

Richard.