Subject: Missing reference in 2732

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:35:08 +0200

Hi all,

If anyone is keeping track, 2732 (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2732.txt)
- Format for Literal IPv6 Addresses in URL's.

says:

1.1 Requirements

   The keywords MUST, MUST NOT, REQUIRED, SHALL, SHALL NOT, SHOULD,
   SHOULD NOT, RECOMMENDED, MAY, and OPTIONAL, if and where they appear
   in this document, are to be interpreted as described in [KEYWORDS].

but is missing [KEYWORDS] in the Reference section.

br,
John

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:02:48 +0100

John,

I'll file that away, but the last I heard was that the URI people
would suck 2732 into an update of 2396, one of these years.

Thanks

   Brian