Subject: RE: a few comments on anycast mechanisms

From: "Hesham Soliman (EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:26:44 +0100

> On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 23:20, Hesham Soliman (EAB) wrote:
  > > => Right, but I guess the latter type of application
  > > would not be harmed by the "extra" security.
  > 
  > Performance?

=> In theory yes, but I don't know how significant
it will be. I suppose we need to see a complete framework/solution
before we can discuss the scenarios where performance 
will be a factor and how significant it will be. 

Hesham

  > 	MikaL
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------