Subject: IPv6 MIB team - is a new RFC2011 draft coming soon?

From: Kristine Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:27:49 -0500

Looks like MIB object ipv6IntefaceReachableTime is still spelled
incorrectly in the November version of this draft.  It should be
ipv6Inte_r_faceReachableTime.  Will there be a new version of the RFC2011
draft before the March IETF?  Are new versions of the RFC2012 and RFC2096
drafts planned to be released anytime soon?

Thanks,

Kristine Adamson
IBM Communications Server for MVS: TCP/IP Development
Internet e-mail:[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Shawn A. Routhier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 19:03:00 -0800

I've submitted the latest version of the RFC2011 update as an
internet draft.  I'm not sure how long it will take before the
ID is released, hopefully it will be a fairly short time period.

>Internet e-mail:[email-masked]

Shawn A. Routhier
SMTS 
Wind River Networks Business Unit
510 749 2095 office 
510 749 2560 fax
www.windriver.com