Subject: new RFC2011 MIB draft and InetZoneIndex from INET-ADDRESS-MIB

From: Kristine Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:58:15 -0500

The newest version of the RFC2011 draft uses textual convention
InetZoneIndex from the INET-ADDRESS-MIB.  Is there a new internet draft for
the INET-ADDRESS-MIB that updates the version in RFC3291 and contains the
definition of InetZoneIndex?  Sorry if I missed notification about this new
draft on the mailing list.

Thanks,

Kristine Adamson
IBM Communications Server for MVS: TCP/IP Development
Internet e-mail:[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Shawn A. Routhier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:23:36 -0800

The INET-ADDRESS-MIB has not been updated to include InetZoneIndex yet.
One of the authors of the MIB is looking into the update and hopes to
have something done soon.

>Internet e-mail:[email-masked]

Shawn A. Routhier
SMTS 
Wind River Networks Business Unit
510 749 2095 office 
510 749 2560 fax
www.windriver.com