Subject: Re: prefix delegation service

From: Dan Lanciani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:32:17 -0400 (EDT)

|Just to throw some simple code out with my ideas, I've created a simple prefix
|delegation service to delegate unique, provider-independent, non-globally
|routed IPv6 prefixes for use with disconnected or intermittently-connected
|networks.  The site is at:
|
|	<http://udp.nttmcl.com/PrefixDelegationService/>

On my first try it tells me that I have already received 10 delegations
today...

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl@danlan.*com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian McGehee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:23:18 -0700 (PDT)

I got the same problem...