Subject: RE: Last Call: Textual Conventions for IPv6 Flow Label to Proposed Standard

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 06:37:10 +0300

Hi Bert,

It seems that these sections are duplicates:

6. Intellectual Property Notice

   The IETF takes no position regarding the validity or scope of any
   intellectual property or other rights that might be claimed to
   pertain to the implementation or use of the technology described in
   this document or the extent to which any license under such rights
   might or might not be available; neither does it represent that it
   has made any effort to identify any such rights. Information on the
   IETF's procedures with respect to rights in standards-track and
   standards-related documentation can be found in BCP-11. Copies of
   claims of rights made available for publication and any assurances of
   licenses to be made available, or the result of an attempt made to
   obtain a general license or permission for the use of such
   proprietary rights by implementors or users of this specification can
   be obtained from the IETF Secretariat.

   The IETF invites any interested party to bring to its attention any
   copyrights, patents or patent applications, or other proprietary
   rights which may cover technology that may be required to practice
   this standard. Please address the information to the IETF Executive
   Director.

and

Intellectual Property Statement

   The IETF takes no position regarding the validity or scope of any
   intellectual property or other rights that might be claimed to
   pertain to the implementation or use of the technology described in
   this document or the extent to which any license under such rights
   might or might not be available; neither does it represent that it
   has made any effort to identify any such rights. Information on the
   IETF's procedures with respect to rights in standards-track and
   standards-related documentation can be found in BCP-11. Copies of
   claims of rights made available for publication and any assurances of
   licenses to be made available, or the result of an attempt made to
   obtain a general license or permission for the use of such
   proprietary rights by implementors or users of this specification can
   be obtained from the IETF Secretariat.

   The IETF invites any interested party to bring to its attention any
   copyrights, patents or patent applications, or other proprietary
   rights which may cover technology that may be required to practice
   this standard. Please address the information to the IETF Executive
   Director.

br,
John

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ext Wijnen, Bert (Bert) [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 05 April, 2003 18:02
> To: Ipng (E-mail)
> Subject: FW: Last Call: Textual Conventions for IPv6 Flow Label to
> Proposed Standard
> 
> 
> FYI and possible comment.
> Send comments to iesg/ietf mailing lists, or for discussions
> join [email-masked]
> 
> Thanks,
> Bert 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: zaterdag 5 april 2003 0:49
> Subject: Last Call: Textual Conventions for IPv6 Flow Label 
> to Proposed
> Standard
> 
> 
> 
> The IESG has received a request from the Operations & Management 
> Open Area Working Group to consider Textual Conventions for IPv6 
> Flow Label <draft-ietf-ops-ipv6-flowlabel-00.txt> as a Proposed 
> Standard.  
> 
> The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
> final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
> [email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-5-4.
> 
> Files can be obtained via 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ops-ipv6-flowla
bel-00.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------