Subject: IPv6 to IPv4 translator

From: Ron Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:23:05 +0900

Hello,

I am wondering if there are commercially availble IPv6 to IPv4
translators with high throughput.
I am also curious if the testbeds or commercial IPv6 access services are
allowing IPv6-only subscribers to communicate with IPv4-only hosts.
Any tip of information is welcome. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

PS: If this kind of question is irrelevant or unwelcome here, say so
please.

==========================================================
Ron Lee, Ph.D.
Senior Engineer

Telecommunication Division,
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Suwon, South Korea
Office: +82-31-279-3615
Mobile: +82-505-717-7217

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------