Subject: IPv4 over IPv6 tunnel

From: "xuke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:0:7 +0800

Hi,all

Does anybody know there is any RFC or draft about IPv4 over IPv6 tunnel?
I can't find it in IETF website.

Thanks a lot.

xuke

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Christian Hoheisel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:12:21 +0100

>I can't find it in IETF website.
Hi,

as far as I know, most implementations of v4overv6 use the IPv4 in IPv6 
addresses.
One draft I know is at

http://www.globecom.net/ietf/draft/draft-blanchet-ngtrans-tsp-dstm-profile-00.html

but its allready expired. Dont know if theres a new one.

Best regards
Chris

-- 
_________________________________________________________________
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Hoheisel
IT Security Engineer

X-tec GmbH - ICNS Institute for Computer- and Network Security
Ludwigsplatz 4
83022 Rosenheim / Germany

Tel.  	: 0049 8031 3669 34
Fax   	: 0049 8031 3669 36
Mobile	: 0170 96 300 26
_________________________________________________________________