Subject: Commercial IDS?

From: Christian Hoheisel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:29:40 +0100

Hi all,

well a few fendors announced IPv6 support for IDS (like ISS). Does 
anyone have some "live" experience with those beta versions?
Was a little confused what ISS thought, what IPv6 support should look 
like. But maybe I missed some evolution in this sector, in the last few 
months.

Best regards
Chris

-- 
_________________________________________________________________
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Hoheisel
IT Security Engineer

X-tec GmbH - ICNS Institute for Computer- and Network Security
Ludwigsplatz 4
83022 Rosenheim / Germany

Tel.  	: 0049 8031 3669 34
Fax   	: 0049 8031 3669 36
Mobile	: 0170 96 300 26
_________________________________________________________________