Subject: Format Prefix

From: "Frank P. Troy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:28:31 -0500 (EST)

The FP Format Prefix (001) seems to identify in a broad sense the
providers and exchanges who deliver public Internet transit services.  For
other (non-public) providers that don't want to be in the public eye,
besides filtering and firewalls what are the options?  

Thanks
Frank

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Tony Hain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:26:17 -0800

> besides filtering and firewalls what are the options?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-templin-ipv6-localcomm-04.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-unique-local-addr-01.txt

Please send comments if these documents are not exactly what you are looking
for.