Subject: experimental registry

From: Zefram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:27:43 +0000

I've set up an experimental registry, as I suggested earlier, as
a prototype for an address prefix registry.  I call it LUNREX: the
Lightweight Unique Number Registry Experiment.  It's allocating 36-bit
numbers (4 bits short of what an fc00::/8 registry would have to do).
The numbers allocated have no significance outside this experiment.

To get your own number:

	mail [email-masked] < /dev/null

The project website:

	http://lunrex.nume.rous.org

Allocation certificates are signed with this PGP key:

pub  1024D/D1B93576 2004-02-12 LUNREX allocations

Multiple allocations are welcome, but please don't flood me.  This is
sitting behind an ADSL line.

Comments welcome.

-zefram

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------