Subject: IETF 59 IPv6 WG Document Status

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:20:21 -0500

All,
     The chairs have decided to handle document status differently
at IETF 59.  Rather than spending valuable meeting time on status,
we have created a webpage with the current status of all documents.
It is now available at:

http://www.innovationslab.net/~brian/IETF59/IPv6/IPv6DocumentStatus.html

If you have questions or comments on the status, feel free to raise
them at the beginning of the meeting.  This pointer will also be
on the agenda slide prior to the beginning of the meeting.

Regards,
Brian & Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 02:36:56 +0200 (EET)

> http://www.innovationslab.net/~brian/IETF59/IPv6/IPv6DocumentStatus.html

What about the other work we should be doing, but isn't done yet (PPP
updates, "link-scoped multicast", point-to-point link support, 
rfc3041bis, etc.) ?

One comment:

RFC Editor's Queue:
*  draft-ietf-ipv6-flow-label-09.txt

This in AUTH state ("waiting for authors for something").  Any 
problems there?

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 09:44:32 +0900

>>>>> On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:20:21 -0500, 
>>>>> Brian Haberman <[email-masked]> said:

> them at the beginning of the meeting.

Please let me make a quick check.  According to the status page,
draft-ietf-ipv6-scoping-arch-01.txt is in the status of "Ready for WG
Last Call".  Does this mean we'll need another cycle of wg last call
for this draft?  Actually the 01 revision was submitted in response to
the previous wg last call.  (If we need another one, then that's
fine.  I'm just trying to make it sure)

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:53:04 -0500

Pekka,

> updates, "link-scoped multicast", point-to-point link support, 

We have a PPP update author, but no document as of yet.  The linked-
scoped multicast address document has timed out, but should be ready
to submit to the IESG.  We do not have an editor for the 3041 update.
What issue are you identifying with "point-to-point link support"?

> This in AUTH state ("waiting for authors for something").  Any 

There was delay due to Brian C.'s vacation.  It has been resolved.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:58:42 -0500

I was planning on doing a short (1 week) WG Last Call to allow
commenters a chance to review the changes.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:04:59 +0900

>>>>> On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:58:42 -0500, 

> commenters a chance to review the changes.

Fine, thanks.

					JINMEI, Tatuya

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 00:41:43 -0500

All,
      I have updated the Document status webpage based on comments
received.

Regards,
Brian