Subject: IPv6 Work Group Last Call: IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:40:12 -0700

This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as an Proposed Standard:

	Title		: IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture
	Author(s)	: S. Deering, et. al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-scoping-arch-01.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2004-2-13

This is a one week working group last call that will end on May 6, 
2004.  This is to insure that comments from the previous two week working 
group last have been address in the current draft.

Please direct substantive comments to the IPv6 mailing list.  Editorial 
comments can be directed to the authors.

Regards,
Bob & Brian
IPv6 WG co-chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------