Subject: IETF 60 Agenda items

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 06:25:09 -0400

Hi,
      The next IETF is fast approaching.  Please forward any proposed
agenda items for IPv6 to Bob and me.

Regards,
Brian & Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:39:11 +0200

In your previous mail you wrote:

=> I'd like to discuss about RFC 3041 (temp/priv address). Two choices
(please note I really prefer the second):
 - short presentation of draft-dupont-ipv6-rfc3041harmful-XX.txt
 - longer presentation of a new version of the expired I-D
   draft-ietf-ipngwg-temp-addresses-v2-XX.txt
I believe that nobody objects we have some real issue with RFC 3041
and privacy in general, most of them from deficiencies in the
RFC 3041, i.e., we *need* an improved version of it...

Regards

[email-masked]