Subject: Re: [rfc2462bis] summary and proposal about the M/O flags

From: "Christian Strauf (JOIN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:24:13 +0200

> I find the language somewhat confusing. This is what I undestand the paragraph 
> to say:
[...]

Yes, this is what the paragraph means and I agree with Jinmei that we
should include this short note in rfc2462bis.

Jinmei: I think that Gerrit's rewording is a little clearer. If you
don't mind I would propose to work it into the paragraph.

Christian

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:58:47 +0900

>>>>> On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:24:13 +0200, 
>>>>> "Christian Strauf (JOIN)" <[email-masked]> said:

> don't mind I would propose to work it into the paragraph.

Ack.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]