Subject: RE: IPv6 WG Document Status

From: "Dave Thaler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 17:19:58 -0800

> > draft-thaler-ipv6-ndproxy-03.txt Info Ready for WG Last Call?
> >
> > Should this read 'Ready for adopting as WG item?'
> 
> Probably.

It was already adopted as a WG item back in 2003
(see the meeting minutes at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/03nov/index.html)

The only reason it's still draft-thaler is because changing the filename
would make it a -00 and it keeps getting updated after the -00 deadline
has passed :)

Hence 'Ready for adopting as WG item?' is not the correct status.

-Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------